Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to newcomer @meizee for the thread title based on a squiggle’s tweet that they can’t afford to send cash-o to Jack, but they could crochet something (they have a lot of yarn, apparently) your prize is looking after Jack’s social media accounts for the day.

It’s finally happening - Jack wrote a beg too far and twitter is alight with people showing discrepancies all over the place. Real journalists and big accounts are watching and liking.
wiki is pink button at the top, write “thread title” with any nominations and no naughty swears in them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Sorry anyway I've just caught up. I was on a date last night (yikes) and spent the few precious moments to pee refreshing Twitter. My morning has consisted of zero 100 hours of working, hammock laying, content posting and instead I have abandoned all sense of duty for my job which takes in probably less that Macki's Patreon contributions to discover the agent of CHAOS is doing a chaos. Send cashos as I'm going to be receiving my P45o's

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Recap~~~ one really needs to read thread #349 to get the full shock and awe of what went down. Jack's begging post imploded on her with various blue ticks and squiggles alike seemingly united in their disbelief at the blatant manipulation and crying poverty when she's just bought a very expensive dog amongst all the other things she treats herself to. We are currently awaiting day two of the Multigrift of Madness, thanks in no small part to one particular squig who's like a Georgia Gator with lockjaw flinging tweets out to all and sundry about Jack. Special mention to Nigella 'Tender One' Lawson for putting the entire Canal offside and off our food.
ETA 🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Bringing this over from the last thread.

That last Tweet is a real zinger. Jack is describing herself to a T.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.27.07.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.27.12.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.30.17.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Dare I say it, I am hoping today is more chaotic than yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
1404AF66-ADF5-472E-9876-7A50C433CBF0.jpeg

Indeed Jack and I’m sure everyone agrees with this sentiment.

However you have missed out that you are supposed to exchange hard graft for that income. And that applies to you too.

You have previously told us that writing a shopping list is hours of physical and mental labour, so I understand that your confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Bringing across this awesome post from @bladiesla as it looks at why the mindless Jackolyte squigs are refusing to engage with the infamous twitter takedown thread.

I think it is a really valuable point about how Jack has built herself up and if she is destroyed, the whole Ponzi scheme comes crashing down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Knew she'd imply self-harm.
Reckon she's had tabloid bods on the phone.
How can she claim her own words are malicious lies?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Jack declaring that a collection of her own tweets pointing out her numerous poverty contradictions are a libellous fiction from a liary liar who lies has me wheezing, 🦉 & 🍾.

Send expensive designer doggos and cashos. I promise to donate to unnamed charities.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Jack demonstrating their typical, hysterical “YOU’RE MEAN! BE KIND” tantrum. What a class A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yel

It's been an hour and not one of her following club (or is it fooling club 🥁) has replied to her "it's all lies" post.

Edit, I'm an idiot and she's turned off all replies, even for those that she's gracious enough to reply normally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
It’s the ‘I hope you’re happy now’ that I can’t get over.
Never any self reflection or apology. The world is the problem.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
@StillLucilleBluth You were wondering why the Jackolites have such faith in their messiah on the last thread. I wonder if it's some modern form of Stockholm Syndrome by social media, where fans praise someone, give them money and fawn over them for years and now can't accept that they're being manipulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
"I've seen that thread and not a word of it is true"

That's bleeping right Jack, because it is comprised of receipts of YOUR bleeping LIES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.