Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did tweet her outgoings! Thankyou :)

Bet she doesn’t tweet her incomings though the shady grifter!

(and if she recognises the cost of living crisis isn’t about the price of pasta why is she taking out her lightbulbs and having cold martyr showers?)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The weather here is iffy the kids have build some sort of den in the lounge and left me to pair odd socks. ( notsurewhyitsgreatcraic)

Even if she does manage to deflect from that thread this time around, it could result in her future tales being taken with a huge pinch of salt. Wont that damage her brand and work?

She would honestly be better donating the monies gained from the blog(publicly, this is the one time when i dont mind seeing her name up in lights) and properly seeking help.

Its been two weeks into the summer here and my kids have not stopped, i sincerely doubt sb has done very much at all and that is sad, a littlw tiny part of me was hopeful she would have taken her own words to heart and actually had fun with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh. They just don’t want to be wrong about her.

Neither did I. New here, first lost any respect for JM after how nasty she was to Jamie Oliver but had no idea the scale of her grifting and cuntiness
Urgh. To be fair Jack is one of the few writers actually worse than Rhianna Pratchett. (You must know her famous works such as...errr the recent Tomb Raider games, which were not praised for their storytelling)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine what Harold's deliciously ordinary family must be thinking at the moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

I had a Lidl tabletop oven for years that cost £40 and was fine.

Now I've upgraded to a fancy ninja as with just two of us it's pretty wasteful to put a whole oven on for one tray. But what kind of rental doesn't come with an oven? Does she rent an extractor fan also? As ridiculous as when she costed up the platinum pudding with a bus ticket to Asda to buy the amaretti biscuits.

Cost the same as her renting an oven a month.

Amazon product

I'm so sorry for boring oven talk 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
4E0D6E96-F6BD-4C37-A3D1-CE566E13CEFF.jpeg

Being very LITERAL, FORENSIC and Jack-like, but I don’t actually think there is a price for bleeping pasta? If you have the pasta in already, you could probably duck it with no additional incurred financial cost.

In fact, that’s an alternative revenue stream right there. Pretty sure, as with all else, there’s a niche Pasta Fuckers fetish group out there somewhere so you could set up an Only Fans account and make serious coin.
[\SPOILER]

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I said she is made for Fin Dom. Sitting in her pants and bra demanding cash.
I watched a documentary about BDSM. There was a very elderly couple into the scene and one of the man's kinks was having his willy grated with a cheese grater. Jack could definitely do that. In fact, maybe she did when she was a SW

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Grunking so not sure where this will end up-but if anyone is in any doubt about how unstable she is, this whole chaos has been triggered by the breakdown of a relationship that lasted 4-5 months max. Not saying you can’t fall in love or be hurt when it ends in this time frame but come on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
My Dragon's Den idea was GIANT crisps. Because you know how exciting it is when you get a huge perfectly formed crisp in your packet, I decided I would start producing a line of crisps made only with the biggest potatoes. (I even decided on the guaranteed minimum diameter of 9cm) 😂
The only thing better than this would be bags of crisps that just contain the folded over ones - the ones that are usually extra salty/flavoured etc. You don’t get that with those ‘lip filler Pringles’…

Back on topic. Erm…something something she’s still a lying tripe-hound who is libelling herself for not telling lies that are lies. Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-08-02 15.03.04.png

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed that a link went nowhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Grunking so not sure where this will end up-but if anyone is in any doubt about how unstable she is, this whole chaos has been triggered by the breakdown of a relationship that lasted 4-5 months max. Not saying you can’t fall in love or be hurt when it ends in this time frame but come on.
If it ever existed in the first place. Given that if you go back two years everything since this “relationship” ended is an almost verbatim rinse and repeat of what happened after Louisa left, I now have my doubts OH ever really existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A search for "rent" on her Twitter is enlightening. For any new fraus - this is why we don't believe anything she says even though she claims that it is impossible for her to lie because autism.
Jack 1.jpg
Jack 2.jpg
Jack 3.jpg
Jack 4.jpg
Jack 5.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.