Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

View attachment 1466243
£600 is not a lot of money to a portfolio landlord. It really isn’t. No disrespect to Big Dave, I guess in the context of his daughter he certainly deserves at least some credit for not frittering away his money, but she is even more full of tit than usual if she’s pretending someone with multiple properties held as assets would find it hard to scrape together £600.

ETA: to be clear I know a few reluctant/negative equity landlords who would find it hard to come up with £600 ad hoc, but they’d likely be able to save it up no problem for a child’s big birthday present. But that’s irrelevant because Dad isn’t a reluctant/negative equity landlord, he’s a smart businessman and the idea he’d struggle with a £600 purchase is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 83
No one will be suprised she's now doubling down on it all being fictional
View attachment 1466227
View attachment 1466235
sorry, i don't understand this. Is this in relation to the poverty piece from the other day, or in relation to Moll's thread?
Actually, just to say (hark at me) i think we should not refer to the Jack Monroe is a liar author by name as it maybe implies we know her or know of her from here and personally speaking, i dont.

Reactions: 33
That wouldn't be a great shock though would it, if he's been living with his dad for years? Wasn't it on here someone said that her son wore the same uniform as his little sister? So obviously they went to the same school. Makes sense.
Well, WE , won't be shocked. We've known that his dad was resident parent once she moved out of Allegra's and had to go back to Southend. He was given a school near his dad. In the case of separated parents a school place is based on the address of the parent who is in receipt of Child Benefit and therefore the RP.
For lurkers this is why she used to whinge about getting three trains and a bus after climbing a mountain and fighting off wolves to do the school run. He didn't live with her and she only picked him up every once in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I think the accidental for sale sign is my favourite lie. Absolute classic.
Ooh I don't know this one, pray tell (or please point me in the right direction, thankspaceyouverymuch)😘

I was just thinking, after someone posted the picture of her kitchen earlier on (when discussing cookers). What a lovely, almost idyllic setup it sounded: her own cooker, in her newly-designed (albeit rented, but that's OK, rentals can be nice) kitchen; feeling like it was her real home; her writing desk set up in the corner for recipes, etc. She calls herself a writer, a cook, and a photographer. If she'd taken that moment and run with it, filming herself creating recipes (if she's not very good at editing she has numerous friends who could help, so she says); getting that YouTube channel going, hence creating a very good income (I have a couple of distant friends who earn 6 figures online, and a few more who make 5 figures, so it would definitely have been possible for her); producing e-books of recipes and tips, perhaps asking for a donation for them if people could afford, or free if they couldn't; and writing her books as extra. To be honest, the books should half write themselves as the recipes and pictures would all be done by the time she came to write the anecdotes. All of this would have created a nice income, and a feeling of GIVING (without the aggression she currently displays).

We've said it before and we'll say it again: JACK, YOU COULD BE MINTED IF YOU APPLIED YOURSELF AND ACTUALLY WORKED HARD! Plus you'd have a wonderful sense of achievement and PRIDE. Imagine passing THAT on to your son!
It's not too late - you could just sidle off quietly while all this stuff calms down, get your head down, and crack on - and stay off Twatter, for your own MH!

Jack, I'll be your manager if you like. Won't charge you much, can do most of it remotely. Whizz on spreadsheets. But you'll have to take my advice and run with it when I tell you that's a stupid idea, OK? (Guess that's a no then! Hnnnnnnnnnngggh or whatever that word-shite is that she uses!)

Took an age to catch up as I had an important deadline to hit today (made it, phew!) so I'm going back into my box now and I apologise for mithering.:censored:

As you were, ninnies 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I think Jack should refute this 'work of fiction' by going on TV. Maybe Piers Morgan could conduct the interview. We can all watch. The squigs can watch, everyone can watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Well, WE , won't be shocked. We've known that his dad was resident parent once she moved out of Allegra's and had to go back to Southend. He was given a school near his dad. In the case of separated parents a school place is based on the address of the parent who is in receipt of Child Benefit and therefore the RP.
For lurkers this is why she used to whinge about getting three trains and a bus after climbing a mountain and fighting off wolves to do the school run. He didn't live with her and she only picked him up every once in a while.
And never forget the nearly dying under the train saved only by her anatomy doing physically impossible things …

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my god the make up! I’m sorry if that will cause any offence but all I can think of is Amber Heard and donating vs pledging etc etc 🤐
This bit in bold is exactly Jack.

Who said I *bought* the dog
Who said *I* bought the dog
The supermarket bit was sarcasm

And those are just the most recent examples

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.