Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between this enorma-chaos and it being Alice Evans' PRO date, I may have to give up work.

Please send snackos and vinos to keep me alive as I Iie on a lilo on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What's a terf? Am I a terf? Is someone who disagrees with someone..a terf?
According to Owen Jones, yes.

If you are female and have an opinion that differs to him, then you're a terf, a bigot, and dare I say, the fash.

the safest way forward is to measure all of your thoughts by a simple yardstick: Would little OJ approve?

if not, dismiss that thought immediately! It is wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Just taking a seat for my aneurysm...

There's some good quote tweets going on. Some Jack fanatics still convinced it's an attack from the right 🙄. Surely it should be becoming clear that many people on the left aren't particularly enamoured with someone who lies, grifts from vulnerable people and does little else but go around causing Twitter pile ons to small accounts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
WOW, so, so very much WOW. I intended to join in the WTFing about the begging blog, but got sidelined by WTFing about that Twitter thread, then WTFing about how cult-like her followers are (some are even saying they don’t care “if” the grifting accusations are true, they support Jack anyway - WTF!), and now WTFing about Jack’s non-response bad mentals response. I’m all caught up now but I literally don’t know if I have enough WTF left to get me through till bedtime tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
So I see she hasn't addressed the 'I never asked for money' claim when her PayPal link was at the bottom of the snivelly blog post?
That is a massive lie.

Reactions: 70
So the other night Mr V looked 👀 at my phone and asked ‘what is tattle?’

I didn’t really know where to start with the canal…
Outfits? Bowls? Slopbot? Cats dogs living together, mass hysteria… it’s hard to explain.
Bit like how I had to explain the curious Jimmy Nail pics in my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Thank god I’m on 6 weeks holiday… just mulling over a few things, I saw this morning she’s blocked someone on twitter with one follower for screenshotting a tweet of hers, so she’s obviously hunting down people to block. No wonder she’s knackered!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jeez. I nearly ran out of colours! Each colour is a different squig. Oooft.
128E4BE2-2B1B-4862-9635-CDDE66DCCC3E.jpeg
94633C58-FE0E-4F0C-96F6-F6596A7A1E50.jpeg
02615A3E-F65E-425E-8D8C-A8EA3C905915.jpeg
88C3B681-8108-4156-9755-96E66191DF9C.jpeg
832EA784-05A2-4E5F-B2D0-0CD8CF3E9AC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.