Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
We’ve had photos of this spare room/ library before… around the time of sideboards up spiral staircases? I think?

Reactions: 20

Django

VIP Member
I don't know why she's using alcohol free wine when a. she says that it tastes like crap b. it probably shouldn't even be in the house at this stage of her you-know-what and c. she says that brewed tea is a good substitute.
It was all a fugue state dream (unless we get photos).

• Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I don't own a house (I RENT) so please tell me if I'm wrong - do you need to wait a certain amount of time between buying a house and then selling it? For some reason I think you need to wait around 5 years but I'm not sure where I got that info from (maybe just from my maverick brain)
I've always wondered if she secretly bought a nice house but cosplays not having money. I know we've had a friend of a friend of the landlord on here before but I still wonder
Most mortgages stipulate 6 months. You generally have penalties for early redemption of anything up to 3 years. The house isn't on recent sold prices on rightmove, so she hasn't bought it.

ETA just realised you said bought A house....which yeah obviously she could have, she hasn't bought the shitty bungalow though, unless it was within the last 3 months and completion price hasn't been updated on the Title register

Last edited:

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I don't own an iron but I soon realised that is a bit silly now I have my own place and bed linens I'd like to look presentable! Totally OT but does anyone steam their bed sheets? Considering doing this rather than ironing.

On topic: Jack is a shitttttttttttt head
It would probably be easier, as you could do it directly on the bed. Ironing bedding is a royal pain because it's so big compared to other things you might do, plus you've got to cart it about after, trying not to crease it*

*May or may not be bitter that this is my task for the weekend at work

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Given Jack's love of vastly impractical expensive things, I'm amazed the wallpaper is Wilko and not something like Timorous Beasties.

I’ve just had a gander - beautiful papers but the prices…😲

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I do feel a bit for LJC as in I could perceive that it’s possible she got “caught up” in the Monrollercoaste, and so did things or knew things, that she might have been ok with otherwise. Jack can be very manipulative just on SM so I can only imagine the gaslighting and boundary-erosion behind the scenes.
ETA remember when she “accidentally” streaked across the room in just her socks and “bubble buddy” LJc was on a work zoom?
MY EYES IN MY IMAGINATION!!! 😬

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
"Murdered on the job" in parentheses too. It is an odd and offhand way to put it.

And she seems to think she can appear at thr count in her capacity as a plucky little cub reporter. She is such a ghoul. A ghoul looking for a host.
Tactical voting is not the one, they tried it last time and erm... Well we saw how that panned out, to be brutally honest I am actually fed up of the whole lockdown party. He's a dick, we knew this move on.