Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Falkor

VIP Member
Draining board to the left here too - but looking at the picture of Jack's kitchen, I can see why she's annoyed hers isn't to the right. There's a short bit of worktop between the sink and the door that's not much practical use, if the draining board was on that side of the sink she'd have more worktop space on the left.

Reactions: 15

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
There can’t be many identities our Jackie Gal has left to use.
More than Mr Benn
It can be perceived as rude/offensive to call her that, although I don’t think you meant it in that sense @ Mr Benn is in and out of the closet used to be the insult thrown at bisexuals

• Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Jack's rearranged that bedroom and decor more in the last 18 months that I've done mine in almost 20 years. I'm beginning to think I'm doing adulting all wrong. Who has that amount of time on their hands when they've a child? Or a job? Or a life?
But she has none of those

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Just caught up with @heretoreaditall2019 's excellent update on last year's Patreon FACTS. Thank you so much for that dear heart. It's just absolutely mind boggling that people are paying for her to do f all.

I feel like recently she's not even attempting to make out that she's even working. Nothing about the ridiculously overdue books, no "writing" selfies or TV appearances. She hasn't been on a podcast for a while and at one point it felt like she was on podcast after podcast. She just posts about her lunch and what she's been "sorting" at home. It's blatantly obvious that she's using the Patreon cash to fund a life of leisure. WHY CAN'T THE SQUIGS SEE THIS??!!
Do you think they’ve confused Patreon with just plain patron, like whores of yore??

• Sad

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Cream cheese in a chicken casserole? I'm a vegan myself but the ways of the carnivore are not totally unknown to me - do people put cream cheese in a chicken casserole? Sounds kind of gloopy.
Yeah makes things nice and creamy - it’s lovely added to a pan of cooked down tinned tomatoes.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Grunking but my draining board is on the left and this has never occurred to me that this is incorrect, furthermore I think it makes sense that way. I’m not even left handed.
Right seems to make sense to me. However due to the layout of my kitchen I think sticking it to the left makes a bit more sense as it frees up the only longish stretch of worktop

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ecdb

Do everyone a favour and take all your freebies and drop them in the muddy puddle for some poor soul to find.

No wonder she hasn’t got a full time job; how on earth would she fit it in?!

Same. I only ever iron the bits for the display beds at work.

Jack and Allegra were such a smug pair. They were everywhere for their brief relationship. It's funny because A was fairly private before, and has gone back to that now, but she really put it all out there with Jack
In support of Jack’s ‘career’ perhaps she made compromises?
*I moved to a different country in support of my partners career aspirations so it isn’t entirely unfathomable.

Reactions: 10