Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Oooo this reminds me of when I was lucky enough to be given a tour round the UN and we had lunch in their canteen (obvs the highlight of the day for me 😂), it was so great, loads of people dressed in their national dress and amazing food from all around the world at rock bottom prices.
now I want to go ... :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I don't know... A place like that is probably close to £1000 per month and I thought she only had about £800 in Patreon subs?
Probably easier if you are signing on the sick and getting housing benefit.
That would probably take a couple of months to get sorted and paid to the Landlady.
All speculation of course.

• Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
We're living the same life! I hate ironing, so steam all the way, baby lol. (Steamer and a bit of starch makes coats looks fabulous too!)

I wonder what Jack is organising today?
I don't own an iron but I soon realised that is a bit silly now I have my own place and bed linens I'd like to look presentable! Totally OT but does anyone steam their bed sheets? Considering doing this rather than ironing.

On topic: Jack is a shitttttttttttt head

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I did too! Was also fine after my first two apart from being tired and arm pain. Day after my booster I had chills, felt sick, no energy etc. On the plus side it was gone after 24 hrs.
I had a bizarre pouring nose! 1st two az, 3rd Pfizer

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I don't own an iron but I soon realised that is a bit silly now I have my own place and bed linens I'd like to look presentable! Totally OT but does anyone steam their bed sheets? Considering doing this rather than ironing.

On topic: Jack is a shitttttttttttt head
Ironing is a pain, but my granny used to iron clothes in a factory for shops,so she passed on her fussiness about it on to my mum, my mum moans something shocking if you even attempt to go our with something not ironed. It's not worth the earache so from about the age 12 I have ironed most things

Reactions: 17

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Its the strangest rental set up I’ve ever heard. Hasn’t she previously intimated that she pays rent by the day / week?
I don't own a house (I RENT) so please tell me if I'm wrong - do you need to wait a certain amount of time between buying a house and then selling it? For some reason I think you need to wait around 5 years but I'm not sure where I got that info from (maybe just from my maverick brain)
I've always wondered if she secretly bought a nice house but cosplays not having money. I know we've had a friend of a friend of the landlord on here before but I still wonder

• Sad
Reactions: 15