Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @HansThatDoDishes from a @Marmalade Atkins post.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Please keep thread title noms until the tail end of the thread and add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

🎵Hands that do dishes…..🎵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
In saying it’s vulturism is she suggesting it’s an entirely new thing in response to DA’s murder?

The BNP and other fringe far right parties have always had a candidate running & done literature drops in SE & east London. They’ve had a significant number of councillors in Barking & Dagenham (not *that* far from Southend) in the 00s so it’s not as if it’s a retro throwback, it’s a continuation of some people’s views.

Reactions: 36
"Murdered on the job" in parentheses too. It is an odd and offhand way to put it.

And she seems to think she can appear at thr count in her capacity as a plucky little cub reporter. She is such a ghoul. A ghoul looking for a host.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Politics Jack can get in the bin.

Is she going to rock up at the polling station a la Grenfell, with her "decades of experience" and demand to be given reporting privileges because she wrote a few columns for the Southend Echo a decade ago and was planning to stand in an election for all of five minutes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She really flounders around for an identity, doesn't she? I know many of you (all of us?!) have said it again and again, but each day I am staggered by how directionless and unformed she is. It's quite astonishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
On an aside, are recipe manglers really authors? Kind of annoying. Not sure I’d even call a chef an author per se…surely they are more picture books 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She woke up today to the news of Jayda running? She announced she would be running quite soon after DA’s murder how is Jack only hearing it today?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Cabal, my nephew requested a "hot hot" flannel to remove breakfast from his face this morning so I fear I must announce my departure, I have failed you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Her one true talent is procrastination. It's impressive actually, puts my methods to shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.