Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's rearranged that bedroom and decor more in the last 18 months that I've done mine in almost 20 years. I'm beginning to think I'm doing adulting all wrong. Who has that amount of time on their hands when they've a child? Or a job? Or a life?
But she has none of those

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dream is to have a library.. one day.... But I am thinking more like belles in beauty and the beast not Oxfam. ( Sorry to Oxfam as I love their book stores, I just don't want the look in my house)

Lanie I hate to gross you out any further but when you zoom in on the floor you can see ... well I'm not sure exactly what it is but it looks like rat poo.

View attachment 987299
Its ok I deserve it, I keep picking on you guys with my food pics. 😬

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Speaking of Jack Does Italian...

In the run-up to the Brexit referendum, Jack decided to do a series of recipes celebrating the many cultures of Europe. This lasted for precisely one entry: pizza.

View attachment 987260
View attachment 987261

"the Sicilian chef who snuck across the ocean" suggests a poor understanding of both geography and immigration law. Later, Jack encourages people to put leftover tikka masala on their pizza, which is possibly the fastest way to piss off an Italian.

As a footnote, Jack's This Is England Brexit tag would later be used for mushroom rogan josh, ramen, and peanut butter frozen yogurt. If she ever returns to Tattle, WHY?! will be my one question for her.
Leaving aside the other ridiculousness in that post, does...does she not know the other connotations of the word "nosh"? Or is this one of her cringey attempts at naughty, suggestive humour?

Thread title nomination: A Nosh in Naples

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Just noticed how behind I am!

(homer hedge gif)

and to quote dearest Jack, “I am NOT back!”

see you after a grunk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Leaving aside the other ridiculousness in that post, does...does she not know the other connotations of the word "nosh"? Or is this one of her cringey attempts at naughty, suggestive humour?

Thread title nomination: A Nosh in Naples
Can we please not do this thread title? It’s just a nosh is something that is nothing to do with food in my neck of the woods.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hardly the library of Alexandria is it? Some scuffed heels, a few books chosen simply for being the right shade of green, couple of cookbooks, some folded laundry, and mystery boxes.

She doesn’t have the attention span to list a dress on Vinted, let alone curl up with a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.