Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a tired, old smeg gifted to Jack by a friend who lives in 1Muddypuddle St, Muddy Puddle. She has 3 though.
Did you not hear? This one was a new one she bought when she booked DKL, because she always gifts herself something fancy with her earnings/book advances. Not an oven though, it’s not like she cooks for a living or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was a tired, old smeg gifted to Jack by a friend who lives in 1Muddypuddle St, Muddy Puddle. She has 3 though.
The smeg sums up Jack perfectly.

Thinks it is far better than it actually is. Everyone knows if you have money to spend on appliances, Miele is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If you say she buys followers or doesn’t have RP you get thread 31
She’ll be along to tell twitter us about the wonderful evening where she fed SB yellow sticker wet ham and mango risotto and he declared it the best ever!

Ok, phew, went a bit worried thinking I'd done something bad! (Hopefully I've not Candyman'd her, she's surely too busy boxing up all the kitchen junk?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its the strangest rental set up I’ve ever heard. Hasn’t she previously intimated that she pays rent by the day / week?
I don't own a house (I RENT) so please tell me if I'm wrong - do you need to wait a certain amount of time between buying a house and then selling it? For some reason I think you need to wait around 5 years but I'm not sure where I got that info from (maybe just from my maverick brain)
I've always wondered if she secretly bought a nice house but cosplays not having money. I know we've had a friend of a friend of the landlord on here before but I still wonder

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't know... A place like that is probably close to £1000 per month and I thought she only had about £800 in Patreon subs?
We are estimating £800 as the MINIMUM she will be getting in Patreon subs per month, if each patreon is
only paying the lowest price tier. In reality she will be getting more.
All for doing absolutely Jack tit!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don't own a house (I RENT) so please tell me if I'm wrong - do you need to wait a certain amount of time between buying a house and then selling it? For some reason I think you need to wait around 5 years but I'm not sure where I got that info from (maybe just from my maverick brain)
I've always wondered if she secretly bought a nice house but cosplays not having money. I know we've had a friend of a friend of the landlord on here before but I still wonder
Very rare, perhaps in the case of a property purchased from a Trust that has covenants/stipulations, etc. Otherwise, you're free to sell at will.

Reactions: 23
I've never been able to look at their cookware and appliances without Red Dwarf flashbacks TBH

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have smheee heeeee in my head now. How we are laughing
Today has been a good day. We have broken the internet (sort of) with our draining board chat and now we are reliving our RD yoof.

Much better than the actual real life crap that is going on down south.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.