Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rant ahead slightly about me but hey Jack is influencing me….

Only someone truly blind to their own privileges would WHINE and MOAN about how POOR them has a bleeping ENORMOUS albeit poorly laid out kitchen and they JUST CANT WORK in it. Like her kitchen appears to be bigger than the ground floor of our (EX COUNCIL) house. I’ve worked in restaurants with smaller ones and like 4 chefs…

She rents a bleeping 1/2 mansion. This is another procrastination from her job and her taxes. Most of the country has been working in peculiar working arrangements at home all squeezed in together for the past 2 years.

She’s Fannie’s and galavanted around a massive bungalow with multiple rooms when she is the only occupant most of the time (after SHE LEFT) as SB appears to actually live with his MAIN parent- ie not her.

My a grandparents ALWAYS rented - were actually POOR in the 50s and 60. Always small council houses with 2 kids full time and they muddled a long. Their house was always immaculate too and they were so grateful to get their first home after 4 years on the lists in post war Scotland.

Jack acts like it’s such a hardship to have to make your HOME in a rental. Which shows a very Tory mindset of thou shalt own the property you call home. Homes are created not bought, Jack and their made with love and hardship and everything in between.

You can’t make a home because you’re a selfish grifter who plays out a poverty yarn for Twitter engagement. Get a proper hobby and work on your career if you actually still want to cook. If you don’t find a new job and spend time with your kid.

Stop slagging off your RENTED HOME on social media. Be thankful for what you have especially after the last 2 years have shown how fragile life is.

Oh and DO YOUR BLOODY TAXES. And rehome Dash to a loving home!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Yeah I think the coffee machine is this one: https://ao.com/product/sne800btr-ne...a-plus-pod-coffee-machine-black-65992-64.aspx

It’s £430.

Four
Hundred
And
Thirty
Quid

I love coffee. My veins are mostly flowing with caffeine and I would not spend nearly that much on a machine.

But myyyyy foreeveeerrrrr hoooommmeeeeee. Can’t afford butttteeeeeeerrrrrr.
Fellow coffee addict here and if I ever spent that sort of money there would be no pods involved and no nescafe

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cream cheese in a chicken casserole? I'm a vegan myself but the ways of the carnivore are not totally unknown to me - do people put cream cheese in a chicken casserole? Sounds kind of gloopy.
Yeah makes things nice and creamy - it’s lovely added to a pan of cooked down tinned tomatoes.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
marmite is devil jam
The octopus mug, the fire hazard lights, the filthy kickstands, posh coffee maker when she doesn’t drink coffee….it’s like Jack’s greatest hits. Also - View attachment 986500
(I’ve had the song in my head since I made the thread)
Is this her before kitchen clean or after? I'm confused. Also wallpaper in a RENTED home? Surely landlords don't mind fresh Maggy but wall paper. 😳

It's nice that she can use wallpaper paste in the crappy bungalow.

2017, elsewhere:
View attachment 986551

ETA: Just read @Veronicaaa's Pritt Stick post which makes this even funnier.
Omg! Sellotaping wallpaper. Thus is the hill I will die on. She is destroying that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly the sticking wallpaper up with sellotape had destroyed me. Poor SB imagine bringing your mates home to witness wallpaper hanging on by sellotape. The plain walls are sufficient pet.

Also if this is how she decorates a forever home is not for her.

I have never had much but I have always lived in a properly decorated house. My dad was a painter and taught me for an early age to paint and my mum always made sure I knew how to hang curtains and cushions and keep the front of the house presentable.

She's like a beveverly hillbilly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Let's hope the Tesco twitter account corrects her
Interestingly the OXO red wine stock pots are alcohol free and include the phrase de-alcoholised... And are stocked by ocado...

Only 15p more expensive at ocado, but that's no where the povs shop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
That rainbow paper reminds me of first lockdown with kids trapped in their houses and sticking rainbows for nhs on their windows .

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.