Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad for LJC’s glow up after covid and Jack but she was still an enabler of the grift for a time so gets a Paddington Hard Stare. We speculate she wrote apologies, paid for therapists on speed dial and tried to calm the narc but Patreon was going on throughout also people offering trolleys and fuel allowance.

The Red Dwarf books are apparently good if anyone hasn’t heard of them (like me till about a month ago when my husband started reading them!)
I concur!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
My draining board is on the right but alas I have no worktop to the left, so any dirty bits have to go on the other side of the room. It's a mobile home and my kitchen is smol. Though it's smol I designed it myself so it's well set up for cooking and I love it 😊.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
OT but the kindle version of Nancy Birtwhistle’s clean and green is 99p on Amazon today. Her insta account makes me happy - I want to be her when I’m grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On a grunk and adding my twopenneth to the DB chat.
Me- right
Mum - right
Sister- right
Bestie- right
Brother - left
In laws - left
Office - left

Interestingly*, mother has hers to the right and to the left is a wall, creating a reet hullaballoo! No where for the dirty dishes! There is no start point of the conveyor belt of suds!

*it’s not interesting.

Edit - 🥕 thought grunk was trunk! Stupid 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m glad for LJC’s glow up after covid and Jack but she was still an enabler of the grift for a time so gets a Paddington Hard Stare. We speculate she wrote apologies, paid for therapists on speed dial and tried to calm the narc but Patreon was going on throughout also people offering trolleys and fuel allowance.

I concur!
Hard agree ref the weird enabling, possible coercion?
Today's LJC revelations have me wondering whether Jack actually ever liked Mary bobbins or did she just appropriate one of LJCs things?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The site's been down since 3 December (six weeks tomorrow). That's stretching the definition of "a few", Jack. But then again, if you don't need to do anything in life other than take endless selfies, pointlessly move tit around your house, and go shopping for yet more tit to move around your house, it's easy for the days to all merge together.

Reactions: 44
Morning ninnies. What a nice catch up.

Patreon - only subscribers can read the posts, but anyone can see how many posts were made and when. I guess for most accounts it acts as an ad of sorts (look how many posts there are! Gotta sign up!). Jack operates her business model in a different way (still successfully given how many patrons she has, so I guess she really is having the last laugh here).

For what it's worth, I don't think she has bought a house. She is crap at saving money and I'd imagine with her budget she could not find something big enough for her many, many sideboards. She SHOULD be able to afford a decent two bed flat, which is good enough for many single parents with one child, but I hope you all understand she deserves more, because she's special, smol and a sleb.

Good morning ninnies, I have two draining boards (because I am FANCY) and they are both on the left 🚰💦
If anyone deserves two draining boards, it's you @Brian Butterfield.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Something I should have said earlier in these threads but didn’t:
Every time one of you comments in uppercase, words such as
IM BUSY
SHE LEFT
I RENT
I have a wee giggle. These little moments don’t get enough credit.
My own personal favourite: HE’S DEAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.