Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know... A place like that is probably close to £1000 per month and I thought she only had about £800 in Patreon subs?
Probably easier if you are signing on the sick and getting housing benefit.
That would probably take a couple of months to get sorted and paid to the Landlady.
All speculation of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
'literal vultures'. Does she know what a vulture is? And does she know what the word literal means?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"Murdered on the job" in parentheses too. It is an odd and offhand way to put it.

And she seems to think she can appear at thr count in her capacity as a plucky little cub reporter. She is such a ghoul. A ghoul looking for a host.
Tactical voting is not the one, they tried it last time and erm... Well we saw how that panned out, to be brutally honest I am actually fed up of the whole lockdown party. He's a dick, we knew this move on.

Reactions: 19
That would probably take a couple of months to get sorted and paid to the Landlady.
Don't think she'd qualify due to the amount of savings she has, there's a limit of £16k.
And I don't think she'd qualify for PIP (and I'm sure we'd have heard about the assessment process from her if she was trying).

Unless there's some jiggery pokery she can do with cash being in company accounts? In which case it would be up for grabs from HMRC for her taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How much of it would she get though? Even if SB were there, she wouldn't get the full whack living in a 3 bed, would she?

I know when we had to sign on for all that stuff when my husband got sick, we didn't get the full amount because of that.

Reactions: 25
I'm actually hysterical that she thinks that kitchen is too small for two people. And vocalises this to an audience where many of whom are low inome. If you don't laugh you cry I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK!!!!

Jack is a PROFESSIONAL cook. She NEEDS a perfect Wren kitchen, for work, ya know. How can she work? She doesn't. The kitchen table isn't even suitable for sitting at to do her taxes.

This explains so much, no wonder the poor smol pixie has struggled. It's her unsuitable kitchen in her crappy bungalow.

The struggle is real.
My kitchen is tiny in actual words you can barely fit two people in it. Guess what I have cooked and baked and even hosted dinner parties. A good workman never blames his tool pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She is lazy, a hoarder, full of self-pity and procrastination and a bare faced liar.

Who on earth has time to make cardboard models of their furniture? On a Wednesday afternoon?! The day after you've spent all day rummaging through your clothes? She lives the lifestyle of someone who is on holiday the week between Christmas and New Year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Who the duck makes scale models of their room and furniture? Surely you just use your eyes and think “that’ll work” or “no, my 7 sideboards won’t fit in this room”?
I do, but on graph paper, not 3-dimensional cardboard things. In my defence it's because I renovate long-term empty houses and it's always a full electrical rewire, so by working out where the furniture is going to be on paper I know where I need sockets and lights to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh LJC ‘sort your life aht’ Jack is back.
How much stuff does she have that she needs days to tidy a room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't think she'd qualify due to the amount of savings she has, there's a limit of £16k.
And I don't think she'd qualify for PIP (and I'm sure we'd have heard about the assessment process from her if she was trying).

Unless there's some jiggery pokery she can do with cash being in company accounts? In which case it would be up for grabs from HMRC for her taxes.
She said she CAN'T apply for benefits because of PTSD from being poor.
Yes, she really said this.
At the beginning of the pandemic when she had her tantrum about starving to death because of lack of work (despite her fiance earning £250 k a year and Jack having a brand new book out) squiggles suggested she apply for benefits and SEISS.
She said she couldn't get SEISS because HMRC had blocked it. She said she couldn't apply for benefits because of the PTSD from living a dickensian existence for 20 years (I'm exaggerating but you get my point)
In reality neither of those things are true. She couldn't get SEISS because she earned too much. She got furlough and then lied about getting it, we have the receipts.
She can't get benefits because she earns too much and has too many assets. She could get PIP because it isn't means tested. It is a horrible process to go through but if she was as genuinely disabled as she claims she stands a good chance of getting it.
She's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I have been thinking about this over the past few days.

Jack is keeping this information to herself as she thinks it is angering the Cabal. The kitten and Dash are more than likely doing OK and Jack is sniggering away at the thought of us worrying.

She really is that deranged; In my opinion m'lord. Though to be fair, I'm not medically trained to give a diagnosis of a mental disorder, so it is pure speculation based on Jack's deranged behaviour.
I agree, Narcs will play mind games, they have to have the uppermost and wield the power.

Rabbits are not very hardy. They die easily and suddenly due to neglect all too often. It can happen to well cared for rabbits too. Rabbits also have a really delicate digestive system which can turn fatal if their gut stops working (due to poor diet, stress, fear). The way Jack kept Dash in a tiny enclosure in a dark, damp garage would have induced stress, fear if there was a fox or monster Maine Coon and we have the video that shows the improper diet.
I think the complete lack of footage/photography and the repeat airing of that video point towards something sadder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She has said that it is a fixed term contract, but also said it was a rolling contract. Most UK tenancies are assured shorthold tenancies. These are for a fixed term (6 or 12 months) but can be extended either by signing a new agreement for a further fixed term, or move on to a monthly rolling contract.

I did a time volunteering at Citizen's Advice and basic tenancy information was part of the induction. You also acquired loads of information from the salaried expert staff when you sit in on client consultations.

She is talking absolute bullshit. She has signed another 12 month contract. That is the only way she can't move out for 12 months. There is no other explanation.
Contracts are only binding if the other party holds you to it.

If you want out - ask the landlord. Maybe they are happy to agree early termination so they can get someone in who will pay rent on time? Might even be able to put the rent up if the market has risen significantly. No harm in asking. That wouldn’t play into the story though, would it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's a twit, she's got a good sized house, rented or not of she got rid of alot of her tit, she would have more room. You don't need fancy cutlery or gadgets to make a meal. My mixer for baking is a cheap old hand mixer. It's made some lovely cakes, my toaster and kettle or reasonably priced ones and my ( barely used) microwave is a cheap one. I have a range of cooking utensils and a few pans and oven dishes and a food ninja that lives in a cupboard. That's my lot.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.