Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ollies01

My draining board is to the right my dishwasher which I don't use (I am with your mum @Cookiecookie I think it makes the dishes smell of wet dog) is on the right of the draining board. My sister had a lefty draining board but it felt all wrong. I like the sound of a double draining board - fancy!! Anyway time for bed now I'm BUSY tomorrow with work (you should try it Jack) and my head is hurting thinking about all the places I have lived and the set up of the draining boards 🤣😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Wooh

VIP Member
I know an otherwise lovely woman who does this on her Facebook “well that’s the kids off to school and time to tidy the kitchen”

“That’s the kitchen tidy, I’ll have some lunch then tackle the bathroom as it’s my day off”

Needless to say, she’s been muted
Is that woman's name Lucy? Lucy Jordan? Is she 36 or 37? Might be worthwhile unmuting to catch her up on the rooftop

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pavlova

VIP Member
I saw it on the "bit gauche, darling" video where Allegra looks appalled, and the drunk chat with publisher video where I was appalled. I never want to see her laughing again
Is that video still available- I haven't had my first daily dose of cringing yet 🤪🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Captainmouse

VIP Member
My brain isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment and I'm probably just having a blank moment but in all the years Jack has been active as an 'Activist and Campaigner' what ACTUAL, provable, change for the better has she brought about?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
nope google says O

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I saw it on the "bit gauche, darling" video where Allegra looks appalled, and the drunk chat with publisher video where I was appalled. I never want to see her laughing again
Do you think the whole transgender deep dive came out of that comment “an ex” (suspect Allegra) made about her not being butch enough to pull off the spenny studded jacket? Non-binary aside, she definitely said she wanted to transition in some interviews and denied it later (it’s perfectly fine to change your mind Jack but it’s better to be honest about it!)

Without wishing to cause a chaos surely the thinking behind the bit on the right of her sink is that is where you put the dirty dishes that are waiting to be washed up?

For the counting fraus I too I have draining board on the left and I'm right handed - somehow it doesn't bother me?