Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
To anyone concerned about the title - it's a quote from a tweet she posted where she said one of her friends calls her an 'honorary Unt' (cross between aunt and uncle!)

Edit: forgot to add credit for the title in a very meta twist.
words - @Jack_M
nomination - @Boyo @ComeForTheX StayForTheY @Pixieboots and many others! Your prize is a conversation with Jack at the fruit machine.
DD350EC0-FEF4-4727-9A89-BE8D13367448.jpeg

Anyways I commissioned a very special blogger to do our recap for us I'm sure it's amazing:

download.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 197

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Do you know what is terrible with this group? That quite often I find my own opinions challenged and I’m made to think in a different way or get a different perspective to make me think about what I think (I know I’m so eloquent, I should really be an author. Works for Jack and PTWM). For the most part I feel like the majority of us all share the same outlooks on things but what I really love is how respectful everyone is when a differing “argument” is made. There’s been many but (and I’m so sorry I’ve totally forgotten who just posted it) the very recent post on charity overheads. I’ve realised how ignorant my opinions are because I simply don’t work within that field. It was a really brilliant post which was respectful and knowledge sharing.

But how dare you trolling cabal have the audacity to make me into a better person. We are meant to be jealous and mean - not learn or challenge ourselves or be critical thinkers. Jerks.

• Heart
Reactions: 146

HarderFaster

VIP Member
This is quite spectacularly tone deaf.

Two of my work friends have disabilities: one is a wheelchair user and the other has a visual impairment. A couple of years ago they organised a day with various academics, artists and activists and included activities which sort of ‘placed’ and made very real the accessibility issues they face daily (e.g. group guided walks around unfamiliar buildings where we had to close our eyes, etc).

Putting aside how much emotional labour is always required from marginalised groups to articulate their lived experience in order to receive the most basic empathy, accessibility in this country and even in supposed equality champion workplaces is absolutely abysmal. Every single day these smart, accomplished people face dozens of ostensibly small, but significant, barriers to accessing information and support needed to do their jobs: building designs which require lift users to traverse an entire horseshoe shaped building to go up one floor, scanned articles flummoxing screenreader programmes, lines of sight or accessible entrances blocked by temporary erections (lol sorry 🍆) etc etc etc it’s endless. And other than to occasionally vent as anyone would, and spend their own time and energy educating the rest of us, these things don’t interfere with the quality of their work or research. People with disabilities have to work thrice as hard to overcome these barriers constantly thrown into their paths.

Jack, FUCKING Jack, is able bodied, self-diagnosed ASD and doctor-shopped for ADHD meds. This in no way precludes her from achieving anything she wants or needs to. Apart from giving her an excuse to be unspeakably rude to people online, it hasn’t stopped her getting book deals, newspaper columns, TV gigs or corporate sponsorship. Where, other than the supposed arthritis which conveniently flares up when she is under scrutiny, is her life or lifestyle really hindered? If anything she uses her neurodivergence as an excuse to do even less work.

I say this as a certified neuro-atypical myself: the wheelchair emoji isn’t for us, Jack. Stop play acting and enjoy your relative health and good fortune while you’re young. Get help for your personality disorder. Take accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 120

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
In case anybody gets a twinge of guilt about criticising Jack (does anyone anymore?) then just remember that she has deleted an anti-Semitic ‘quip’ without dialogue/apology, and yet has taken the time to put symbols of oppressed/marginalised groups in her bio. In case anyone pulls her up on last nights disgusting behaviour. She’s no innocent pixie, she’s more calculating and conniving than anyone I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 115

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Linda McCartney has had THE AUDACITY to comment on our plant-powered heroine's newest insta post!

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.10.40.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.10.31.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Yes but in Jacks mind there is nothing wrong with a young healthy able bodied ACTUALLY AUTISTIC oh and severe adhd (just in case you missed that not at all defensive highlighted statement)
Comparing herself to a wheelchair user nah nothing wrong at all nothing to see here folks or speculate on.
Oh yee of little faith! If Jack says that disabled sign is valid and ok to be used by her then who are we to doubt?
Its not as if she ever lies or exaggerates/appropriates or over emphasises her victimhood at every avialable moment....oh what cynics we all are she'll be calling us trolls next...oh wait :unsure:

View attachment 410001

Sorry (but not sorry) all this carry on reminds me of the IT crowd episode work outing where Roy pretends he is a wheelchair user all to get attention and in his case catch the eye of lydia fox? Or in Jack's case to cling on to her cherished victim status and also as an effective means with which to gaslight anyone who would seek to question her carefully constructed narrative which she both hides behind and uses to manipulate others from a safe distance.

View attachment 410042

Just as an aside has she ever been through the long lengthy stressful and sometimes humiliating experience of having to fight for resources? respite? diagnosis? disability benefits? or any kind of help and support?
I'd guess that would be a no then?
Yet she is on a par with a wheelchair user yeah right Jack!
She is shameless!:sick:

View attachment 410050

Yes in a world where genuine disabled people are having their benefits slashed and even taken away we have this chancer....
#Actually could you go any lower Jack....
sadly i already know the answer to that...
Love this♥
Not sure how many times JM wants to personally offend me this week.
I actually am a disabled and a leg disabled come to that, thanks to a massive spinal cord injury. I have nerve damage, partial paralysis and other assorted issues associated with this. I know we're all here for different reasons and how we came to find each other vastly differs, be it the black eye bullshit, Katie Hopkins, Kickstarter theft, DKL/This Morning whatthefuckery BUT we are all on the same page in regards to her general level of cuntishness.

Jack, (I'll address you directly because you're clearly at a lose end today) Stop. Just stop. You are offensive in language, deed and thought. It's not quirky or cute in a 32yr old and it's disgraceful to pass off this behaviour as neuro-diversity.
Get some help, a proper psychiatric consultation from a qualified Doctor (not the first 'candy man' who was willing to disregard their oath for a quick buck).
In the meantime, if you do get a quiet moment, ask some of your flying monkeys what their favourite 'Cluster B' personality disorder is... Alternatively, google 'Google'. It's a marvellous source of information if there ever was anything you hadn't seen, heard or done. Hope this helps xoxo

Now fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Jack "I'm unflinchingly, uncomfortably honest"

Jack two mins later - deletes a pile of tweets which may or may not have contained a pack of lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

MooBelle

VIP Member
This is quite spectacularly tone deaf.

Two of my work friends have disabilities: one is a wheelchair user and the other has a visual impairment. A couple of years ago they organised a day with various academics, artists and activists and included activities which sort of ‘placed’ and made very real the accessibility issues they face daily (e.g. group guided walks around unfamiliar buildings where we had to close our eyes, etc).

Putting aside how much emotional labour is always required from marginalised groups to articulate their lived experience in order to receive the most basic empathy, accessibility in this country and even in supposed equality champion workplaces is absolutely abysmal. Every single day these smart, accomplished people face dozens of ostensibly small, but significant, barriers to accessing information and support needed to do their jobs: building designs which require lift users to traverse an entire horseshoe shaped building to go up one floor, scanned articles flummoxing screenreader programmes, lines of sight or accessible entrances blocked by temporary erections (lol sorry 🍆) etc etc etc it’s endless. And other than to occasionally vent as anyone would, and spend their own time and energy educating the rest of us, these things don’t interfere with the quality of their work or research. People with disabilities have to work thrice as hard to overcome these barriers constantly thrown into their paths.

Jack, FUCKING Jack, is able bodied, self-diagnosed ASD and doctor-shopped for ADHD meds. This in no way precludes her from achieving anything she wants or needs to. Apart from giving her an excuse to be unspeakably rude to people online, it hasn’t stopped her getting book deals, newspaper columns, TV gigs or corporate sponsorship. Where, other than the supposed arthritis which conveniently flares up when she is under scrutiny, is her life or lifestyle really hindered? If anything she uses her neurodivergence as an excuse to do even less work.

I say this as a certified neuro-atypical myself: the wheelchair emoji isn’t for us, Jack. Stop play acting and enjoy your relative health and good fortune while you’re young. Get help for your personality disorder. Take accountability.
❤ to you HF.
I have disabilities, none of them visible a couple are life limiting.
Even if Jack's health conditions were real, she doesn't need a fucking wheelchair and using it as part of her disgusting cosplay is vile.
I use the sunflower emoji from time to time but wouldn't have it on SM bio. I would never use a wheelchair emoji because that would be crass and insulting to those who need it.
I have a sunflower lanyard for when I'm out and about, although it has been a good while since I left the house.
I occasionally have mobility issues because long term steroid use hurts your bones. Sometimes I struggle to bend joints, but I would still never use a fecking wheelchair as a symbol of me.
My biggest fears are collapsing (Vagus nerve damage due to stroke) and urgently needing to use the disabled toilet (Ulcerative colitis) Using a wheelchair as a symbol of either of these is just wrong. It also gives credence to the misconception that you can only be disabled if you are in a wheelchair.

Ugh. I need wine ffs

*eta when I say 'steroid use' I mean to treat my autoimmune conditions, not for recreational use!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

colouredlines

VIP Member
I know we have some Germans here in the cabal - a big hug to yous, Jack is such an ignorant little unt with her "edgy" takes. It also shows once again that she knows nothing about life outside her tiny bubble.

I live in a country that has a very long way to go in terms of confronting its past as a fascist dictatorship. We have literal fascists whipping out franquista flags and doing Nazi salutes at protests on a regular basis. A lot of people I know have no idea what happened to their grandparents or where they are buried, as most of the mass graves have still not been exhumed. The scars of fascism run very deep, and they are not about staying home to stop a pandemic.

For someone to compare a multicultural with lightly sexist poster to Nazism is like a teenager calling their mum a fascist because she makes them tidy their room.

Jack is so very stupid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

kachoochoo

VIP Member
she really isn't very clever is she?

this squiggle's done a good explanation for the benefit of the other squiggles (and indeed me)

20210129_081808.jpg
20210129_081917.jpg
20210129_081959.jpg

• Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Using a word like that, which is so closely linked with Nazi Germany, in the week of Holocaust Memorial Day feels immensely poorly judged.

EDIT

In fact, she's got a fucking nerve using that word so flippantly when she was sending tweets of solidarity in Hebrew to the Jewish community just six or so months ago.

• Wow
  • Sad

LavaFlake

VIP Member
The use of the word lovebombing... hiya Jack, you narcissistic Unt!

Noone would give a flying fuck about the high end designer goods, I bet Miguel and Jamie have a shit load. It's just that up until last April (incidentally when the Tattle threads started popping off) you were almost constantly pushing your PayPal link on social media pleading poverty and it was splashed all over your website. A simple check of both your social accounts and website on the Wayback Machine confirms this.

While you no longer share your PayPal, I expect due to the scrunity, you do push a Patreon with a similar message done more subtly. This was particularly the case over the summer... see "can't afford butter"-gate etc etc.

Tldr: don't fill your house full of designer goods while simultaneously alluding to poverty. Unt. Unt. Unt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

waffle maker

VIP Member
Good Morning. I haven’t done any history study since the 1990s. Thank you for all explaining why Jack’s tweet was offensive. She’s a menace because she doesn’t think things through. I agree with all saying she’s not being deliberately offensive to Jewish people, more like her normal know-it-all uneducated nonsense.

Interesting about people with ASD and lies. I have worked with secondary school aged students with ASD for over 20 years. 🔺My area is special needs even though I’ve always worked and taught in mainstream schools, so I have worked with lots of high functioning young people on the spectrum. Literally none of them have been liars. Very common for them to have issues with friendships- not understanding how to be a friends and keep friends, or that not everyone is fascinated by your hobby. Very few autistic people have ‘rain man’ superpowers, it’s a damaging stereotype that they can all do massive sums or whatever. I also really disagree with armchair diagnosis (even for Trump) but I would say that Jack’s issues don’t seem to fall into the DSM-5 criteria for ASD or ADHD, and seem to be more along the lines of either personality disorders/ mental health issues.

🔺no UK flights allowed to UAE from today. Family member in UK with Covid complications had leg amputated yesterday and it seems to have gone ok. Thank you for kind words yesterday and continued entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Unfluencer

I feel sorry for Roadside Mum (not that she requires pity - I don't mean that), but she was well and truly hoodwinked by Jack. And she trusted her. Jack swooped in and scooped up the exciting shiney (paid) bits of the campaign like a magpie. We all sat here knowing full well her interest was beyond superficial and greedy and fleeting. She has form. Now she has dropped the whole thing because presumably paid offers around it have dried up. Such a charlatan.
I’m new here and I’ve had my concerns about JM for a long time (way back to when the two guinea pigs mysteriously died.) When the FSM debate kicked off, I saw a squiggle on twitter gently warn RM about being involved with JM, which was met with serious hostility from lots of people. There’s usually no smoke without fire and it reminded me to look her up again and I found the wiki here. Turns out my spidey senses were correct. How does she get away with it? 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Someone in the last thread asked about favourite lies, but I can't quote it now. I want more people to join in. Mine is that she'd never had a cat before when she used to talk about her cats by name in her blog.
A couple from me:
(1) When Jack said she broke more bones in her feet than the actual number of bones in the foot.
(2) That she sold her used lightbulbs.
(3) The Black Eye. 😂😂
(4) When she claimed that Michael Portillo said something like “you should’ve kept your legs closed you skanky bitch” to her on national TV. Easily disproved by the actual footage in which he said no such thing.
(5) The countless times she has tried to take credit for something e.g. the National Food Strategy, Healthy Start vouchers, when only the most cursory research shows the evidence doesn’t support this.
(6) Her countless random encounters with adoring fans / people calling her “white trash” etc. None of them happened and, despite what she may think, she never has the last laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
My favourite lie has to be the black eye, because it was just so blatantly fake and ridiculous!

Although... Pretending to be poor and yellow sticker shopping, while tweeting from her Peeky_mink alt account how chuffed she was with her Ocado delivery and that she could get M&S food again (exact words were - I'm in HEAVEN!). Definitely one of the best lies she's been busted on. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95