Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The viggle has posted a story highlighting her post about Jack and Linda McCartney Foods. It’s great to see that she’s not letting this go, and that support for her stance is growing. It might not bring about Jack’s downfall, but I find it really encouraging that people outside of the cabal see her for what she is too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hi @Cunderthunt. Welcome to the thread. I mainly lurk as I am mostly on a constant grunk except for today where I’m up to date!!

OT Im sorry to hear about your period pains. The best pain relief I’ve found ibruprofen and/or an orgasm! 😜Hope they help xxx
Hello and thankspaceyou 😀
Can confirm Ibuprofen works, the key is to use it before the period to stop pain chemicals developing ahead of time. I put an ointment on my belly.

Can’t co-sign orgasm, that’s the last thing I want right now! 😂
I heard about and tried it once, and after the massive mental effort to actually achieve horniness and orgasm while in pain, it achieved about one second of relief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nothing really beats the black eye courtesy of Urban Decay, does it?

Although I enjoyed it when I was able to provide receipts as a victim of one of her Kickstarter grifts.
The Urban Decay black eye was sensational. ‘Now duck off’

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Best Jack lie was surely falling under a train. Saved by her “Mediterranean arse” despite not being particularly curvy or whatever. Using her pescatarian bodybuilding upper body strength to save herself, and then carrying on with the school run, because #suppermum

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She once posted that when SB was a toddler, he was holding a drawing and it blew away in the wind so she left him in his pram and ran down the street and into traffic to get it back. Then "everyone clapped" when she returned triumphant. Who leaves their toddler in a pram next to a road to chase a piece of paper for god knows how far?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Someone in the last thread asked about favourite lies, but I can't quote it now. I want more people to join in. Mine is that she'd never had a cat before when she used to talk about her cats by name in her blog.
Mine is the scarf giving puddle 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Best Jack lie was surely falling under a train. Saved by her “Mediterranean arse” despite not being particularly curvy or whatever. Using her pescatarian bodybuilding upper body strength to save herself, and then carrying on with the school run, because #suppermum
Yeah, her arse wedged her but she managed to bruise her hip...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The pictures of the sideboard posing.

She made out they were for some exciting new job but in reality she posted herself in her grungy underwear for the likes and dopamine hit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She has form for making “themed” accounts to lurk, though. What was the one she made especially to geg in on IndyRef conversations which had absolutely no bearing on her - Benedict Cumberscotch or some tit? She’s admitted to loads and we’ve caught at least 3 in the past year. Even if it’s not her (and I think the overuse of exclamation marks is her sort of meta-referencing of herself) she can’t blame anyone for thinking it is because it’s literally in the Katie Hopkins court docs that she has (and extensively uses) sockpuppet accounts. Also doesn’t her little boy support Liverpool or have I made that up?
I wouldn’t put it past her to nick a name from a relatively small Twitter account to use on Instagram either. The same user name doesn’t automatically mean the same person, after all.

ETA: The train arse story is also my favourite 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The viggle has posted a story highlighting her post about Jack and Linda McCartney Foods. It’s great to see that she’s not letting this go, and that support for her stance is growing. It might not bring about Jack’s downfall, but I find it really encouraging that people outside of the cabal see her for what she is too.
I love her! ❤

Favourite lie has to be Toaster! So utterly pointless and insignificant and therefore even more delicious, especially when it kept moving in the photos less than 24 hours later. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My favourite lie was that she had been told by three home economists that you should cook sausages for almost an hour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
My favourite lies are the totally pointless ones that are very easily proven to be lies by her own tweets/photos. Ones like the toaster or not drinking coffee/eating sweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Mine’s the whole Edinburgh-on-impulse (planned) by Caledonian Sleeper trip. Then feeding slop to the homeless in Tupperware with melamine cutlery.

The ones that got me raging and bought me to tattle: seriously extremely immuno-compromised at the start of lockdown 1 (she did ultimately admit that she wasn’t actually immuno-compromised but only after she was offered work such as DKL). Followed by extreme hair loss expedited by use of hair clippers.
Omg the hair clippers. The hair falling out. There’s just too many aren’t there ???

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My favourite lies are the totally pointless ones that are very easily proven to be lies by her own tweets/photos. Ones like the toaster or not drinking coffee/eating sweets.
Yes! I was just about to say this as well. There's something really satisfying about seeing a liar's own laziness reveal the truth.

Reactions: 37
My favourite lie has to be the black eye, because it was just so blatantly fake and ridiculous!

Although... Pretending to be poor and yellow sticker shopping, while tweeting from her Peeky_mink alt account how chuffed she was with her Ocado delivery and that she could get M&S food again (exact words were - I'm in HEAVEN!). Definitely one of the best lies she's been busted on. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Best lie- that she had any useful knowledge or understanding from her fire service call handler days of the situation at Grenfell

• Angry
Reactions: 70
Oh yes, the not drinking any tea/coffee. My fave too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.