Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just extremely thick. Most people’s education doesn’t stop when they leave school, they continue to educate themselves through life experience, books/TV, work, critical thinking, and if they’re lucky, higher education. Jack’s not done any of this. She’s not a deep thinker, or even much of a thinker at all, she does not have an enquiring mind, she does not want to make the effort to educate herself (too much effort!), the nuances are completely lost on her - she just wants the rewards to land in her lap.
TLDR: she’s thick as mince. But inexplicably thinks she is some kind of genius. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Help me, Fraus. I've fallen behind and will be grunking until the end of time or until Jack learns to cook, whichever comes first.

In the meantime, I've speed-read my way to 140 and thought HELLO HERB BATH and since all herbs are the same and herbs are basically spices and also plants and baths are like showers and showers are like other things, I decided to give myself a refreshing paprika and nettle douche and ... did someone say unruly labia?

Anyway, can't stop. Apparently I have to go make a necklace out of ring pulls or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
She is in a bit of a conundrum with buying a house though... If she buys it outright then it proves to all she had been lying about being poor. If she gets a mortgage it proves she is lying about the credit rating and unopened post.

Would she continue the poor narrative and forego buying a house in order to keep grifting? I think so.
She’ll spin some tale about one of her relatives popping off, and as her struggle had touched them so deeply, they left her a house 🙄 or some other 🐮💩

Urgh - I’d like a referral to Fitzpatricks - it’s REALLY far from Southend - did she even think this through driving the poor thing miles - she doesn’t even drive
She presumed that as a celeb the show would provide transport etc and waive the cost of treatment 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just found two more lies whilst re-visiting the Peeky thread:

1. she had to turn the heating on in August even though her house is a double glazed sun trap
2. SB had to pick her up off the floor in Asda when she was getting bamboo shoots.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
She is thick, no doubt about that .

She plucks adjectives out of thin air because she likes the sound of the word , she doesn’t give a thought to whether or not it’s appropriate.

She uses her Son like a prop , when it suits her of course. He has no control or voice over his own being in his own house ( wanted roasties at Christmas but it didn’t suit Jack, gives him a mixed up roast dinner because that’s how they roll, did he want that or his Mum?). She presents him as a child much younger than a 10 year old because she can’t bear the thought of him growing up and not doing what she wants

Everything about her is repellent and I hope she gets a verbal kicking for trying to be provocative on the Nazi labelling.

Not forgetting she’s an appalling cook and knows duck all about food, flavour , colour and texture.

She’s an awful person on all fronts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I have an autistic child and he does not lie, he says things as he sees them, calls a spade a spade but one thing he never is and that is rude. I hate how Jack appropriates and then skews certain traits to suit or mask her nasty behaviour.
This gets to me too Isa, and if my son is ever verbal, I will do everything I can to make sure he’s like that as well.

I think she’s got a nerve saying that’s the reason why she’s the way she is but what annoys me even more is the fact she blatantly chooses to only be like that on Twitter, therefore she can control it. Because as recent as her appearance on GMB she was spluttering over not saying she thought Chartwell’s were in it for the money (a person who couldn’t control their need for tell the truth would t worry about being sued) and was absolutely nothing like she is on Twitter. If you look at Piers Morgan - he’s obnoxious and annoying in public pretty much at all times (although a few folk on the Celeb Secrets thread have said he’s actually a nice guy behind the scenes) but at least he’s consistent. Jack would tit herself if someone challenged her about something on TV - not necessarily the Kickstarter, even the cheap ham and sausages would have her wailing and clawing.

I’ve mentioned before that I have quite poor mental health - it would never occur to me to say and do what I want online to people, use that as an excuse then delete the evidence.

• Heart
Out of all her deleting sprees I can’t quite believe that one is still up. It is so wildly inappropriate and makes me wonder whether the book and Linda chaos hasn’t got to her in some way.

Reactions: 39
I'm still in a shock a bit that she posted this. Either she really is that stupid or that calculated. But surely she could see how people would rightly react.
I just woke up to this tweet and genuinely feel sick. She has no clue how offensive she is. She needs to add some history books to her stack of bedside reading.
As an aside, ethnic diversity, as shown in the already withdrawn infographic, was def NOT part of Hitler's plan.

I'm not sure what Jack is trying to convey. However from Britannica;
"Hitler envisioned the ideal German society as a Volksgemeinschaft, a racially unified and hierarchically organized body in which the interests of individuals would be strictly subordinate to those of the nation, or Volk."

In other words for the greater good. The Holocaust was committed for the greater good according to the Nazis. But no matter how many times people try to reform society via communism, fascism etc. You still end up with a power imbalance, people subordinate to an elite ruling class and some form of marginalisation or eugenics/ethnic cleansing :(

The literal translation seems to be the people's or nation's community. It's almost on par with Arbeit Macht Frei :(
Yes, exactly. And what I immediately got from her tweet, as someone who knows what the term means and its historical references, is that she effectively said
A. tories are nazis and
B. asking us to stay at home is nazi propaganda (for the greater good, etc)

Some educated squiggles surrounded by squiggles who are possibly even more stupid than she is.

Screenshot_20210129-071649_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
I feel like there’s an unwritten rule that you never compare something to the Holocaust and the N’s treatment of Jewish people unless it’s a situation also pertaining to Jewish people, or so similar that in drawing parallels it cannot be misinterpreted (like the current treatment of Uighurs in China for example). And even then it’s something that should be done very sensitively and properly and never ever ever ever casually in a tweet just because you want to get some attention

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Hello and thankspaceyou 😀
Can confirm Ibuprofen works, the key is to use it before the period to stop pain chemicals developing ahead of time. I put an ointment on my belly.

Can’t co-sign orgasm, that’s the last thing I want right now! 😂
I heard about and tried it once, and after the massive mental effort to actually achieve horniness and orgasm while in pain, it achieved about one second of relief 😂
Clary sage essential oil works like a charm also, below the navel to above the pubic bone - but do a patch test on your wrist first. It’s astoundingly good

Oh duck off Jack - nobody’s knocking you for having nice furniture- it’s who you’re getting to buy it for you that’s the issue. You’re such a bloody poverty martyr - shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel like there’s an unwritten rule that you never compare something to the Holocaust and the N’s treatment of Jewish people unless it’s a situation also pertaining to Jewish people, or so similar that in drawing parallels it cannot be misinterpreted (like the current treatment of Uighurs in China for example). And even then it’s something that should be done very sensitively and properly and never ever ever ever casually in a tweet just because you want to get some attention
I agree and like Harry the more I think about it, the more it makes me feel sick in the pit of my stomach.

No one, whatever they claim to be (lefty food campaigner or whatever), should be thinking that a comment like that is ever, ever appropriate. She has gone too far this time.

Reactions: 48
The irony isn’t lost on me that she’s desperately trying to make a blundering connection between a Tory poster and Nazi propaganda and is using the idea of sexism to bolster this, yet she was trigger happy on the old “like” button when a squig referred to us as “sad little housefraus” for daring to critique Jack’s sub-par presenting skills on DKL.

For any newer members, squiggy here is replying to deleted tweets (shocker, I know) where Jack is crying that there are Tattle threads about her and threatening legal action because she was in a narc rage that Matt Tebbutt hadn’t fallen at her feet.

64149668-27AF-4A19-9843-27F4EA453180.jpeg
05B332D3-0315-4ED5-9213-D544C1191D1B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Defending the tories (deep breath) the picture did show different ethnicities.
And, while it is sexist to portray woman being at home and providing care, this is the scenario in the majority of homes across the UK. Seeing ourselves reflected in the media/culture around us is a great way of validating people and breaking down "norms" , so it is a huge shame the advert didn't depict a dad struggling to work/look after kids from home.

I am pleased it has been withdrawn but in terms of getting on my soapbox to the Govt, this is a misstep rather than a catastrophe. Children's education on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The irony isn’t lost on me that she’s desperately trying to make a blundering connection between a Tory poster and Nazi propaganda and is using the idea of sexism to bolster this, yet she was trigger happy on the old “like” button when a squig referred to us as “sad little housefraus” for daring to critique Jack’s sub-par presenting skills on DKL.

For any newer members, squiggy here is replying to deleted tweets (shocker, I know) where Jack is crying that there are Tattle threads about her and threatening legal action because she was in a narc rage that Matt Tebbutt hadn’t fallen at her feet.

View attachment 408241View attachment 408242
Good point. I guess that means Jack is a nazi now? (She obviously isn't, but by her logic, she is. The terminology she likes certainly has shades of Volksgemeinschaft.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
With regards to that word it reminds me of the time my narc mum 🔺️ put her faceache status as arbeit macht frei 🥕 and then had an absolute hissy fit when she was banned for hate speech

• Wow
  • Haha
slightly OT but bad as the kitten video was, the fact she monetised it is utterly jaw dropping, how can anybody think that is appropriate??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Good Morning. I haven’t done any history study since the 1990s. Thank you for all explaining why Jack’s tweet was offensive. She’s a menace because she doesn’t think things through. I agree with all saying she’s not being deliberately offensive to Jewish people, more like her normal know-it-all uneducated nonsense.

Interesting about people with ASD and lies. I have worked with secondary school aged students with ASD for over 20 years. 🔺My area is special needs even though I’ve always worked and taught in mainstream schools, so I have worked with lots of high functioning young people on the spectrum. Literally none of them have been liars. Very common for them to have issues with friendships- not understanding how to be a friends and keep friends, or that not everyone is fascinated by your hobby. Very few autistic people have ‘rain man’ superpowers, it’s a damaging stereotype that they can all do massive sums or whatever. I also really disagree with armchair diagnosis (even for Trump) but I would say that Jack’s issues don’t seem to fall into the DSM-5 criteria for ASD or ADHD, and seem to be more along the lines of either personality disorders/ mental health issues.

🔺no UK flights allowed to UAE from today. Family member in UK with Covid complications had leg amputated yesterday and it seems to have gone ok. Thank you for kind words yesterday and continued entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I don't get it. How does she duck up so often but there's no consequence? Everytime she does something like this I'm like 'oh this will definitely be the final straw' but it never is?? And each duck up is bigger than the last?

Tbh she probably doesn't know what Volksgemeinschaft even means, it's just another one on the long list of multisyllabic words she misuses constantly. When she wakes up to people calling her an anti-Semite, I wonder how she'll react? Double down and assert herself? Delete and never mention it again? Apologise????

Side note but I saw someone mention roadside mum upthread. I was reading a thread on someone's experience with McDonalds this morn and she popped up, tagging McD and calling them gaslighters and liars etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.