Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In light of all the myriad posts in this thread, unflinchingly dishonest, it seems to me. Looks like a nerve have been thoroughly touched.
Early thread title contender - Unflinchingly dishonest!

Babe, same. I was just imagining Jack reading here with steam coming out of her smol pixie lug holes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There's nothing much on TV tonight so I'm here for a good old chaos.

It's usually a positive sign when she says "logging off now" or words to that effect. Strap in tattlers. I predict a late night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The use of the word lovebombing... hiya Jack, you narcissistic Unt!

Noone would give a flying duck about the high end designer goods, I bet Miguel and Jamie have a tit load. It's just that up until last April (incidentally when the Tattle threads started popping off) you were almost constantly pushing your PayPal link on social media pleading poverty and it was splashed all over your website. A simple check of both your social accounts and website on the Wayback Machine confirms this.

While you no longer share your PayPal, I expect due to the scrunity, you do push a Patreon with a similar message done more subtly. This was particularly the case over the summer... see "can't afford butter"-gate etc etc.

Tldr: don't fill your house full of designer goods while simultaneously alluding to poverty. Unt. Unt. Unt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
This is great. All the rage from not being able to respond to the angry vegans is coming out.

Question: 20.000 kids in the UK get 50p of food each. Is this more important than the exploitation of fruit pickers and farmers in the developing world?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Give the duck over on having a forever home, you giant prick. So bleeping what if you dont own a house ffs. I mean, you'd have one by now if you stopped buying so much tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well , I do love it when ‘I’m all ‘ard, me , come on!’ Jack comes out .

When did she develop severe ADHD and the need to ensure EVERYONE knows🙄 about it.

Not a favourite lie but two that always stick in my mind; blaming Louisa for........ well, everything and ....😂😂😂😂 that once we’d tried making Horse Spunk white sauce her way we’d never go back to any other , I’m still howling at that .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold up. £10,000. Giving breakfast and wraparound support to 20,000 children? Breakfast and wraparound support? For 50p each? I must be missing something. Apologies if so.
You're missing a degree in Monroe-economics..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amazing that she can somehow suggest it’s her MORAL DUTY to take on a collab with del Monte, what *would* the starving children do if she were to turn down lucrative collabs with dodgy racist brands????

Frau @Veronicaaa busted her. It's all in thread #74 should anyone fancy a read 🙂
It was the thanknospaceyou wot gave it away, hoist by her own bad grammar ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Tweeting isn’t campaigning.
Running a patreon which doesn’t do what it’s promised, pretending you’re poor so actual poor people give you money is really really bad. Take a look in that bloody mirror and give your head a bleeping wobble.

the whole ‘forever home’ bollocks is really getting on my tits too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I think her obsession with a forever home comes from her resentment towards her parents for not having helped her get on the property ladder.

Her bullshit talk of saving with non-branded beans to go towards a deposit comes right out of the Tory playbook of millennials and avocados 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Bit late with this, but one of my favourite Jack lies was that the Mary Poppins cosplay was for SB's benefit and not solely to remind Louisa what she was missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.