Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cunderthunt

Hi all. Long time lurker. Finally made an account because I’m bedridden with period pain and have fuck all else to do.

Going back to a while ago and Jack's pride at coming 84th out of 2000 in her entrance exams to her grammar school. The school only has 1050 pupils aged 11-18, so presumably they only allow in 150 pupils per year.

So 84th out of the 150 who gained a place. Jack will have gone from being among the top academic performers in her primary school, to suddenly being very, very average in her grammar school. That must have been a huge shock to her system.

There’s research that shows praising children for being intelligent makes them fear failure, try less hard, and makes them compare how they “rank” with peers. They really don’t want to lose their “intelligent” label. (Instead, adults should praise children on their effort).

Jack’s eternal hatred towards her grammar school and her behaviour in general - fear of failure; hatred of criticism; wanting to one-up her peers; lack of effort/motivation - looks like that of a perennial child who is upset at losing the “intelligent” badge. That could explain coming in the top 5% and gaining a place at grammar school aged 11, to needing to be seen by an educational psychologist at age 12 (contrary to her claims, they only assess learning needs, and cannot even speculate on autism).

Then of course her much mentioned 4.5 GCSE’s (at grade C or above), and dropping out because of it. She’s still stuck on it, like she’s still stuck on boasting about being “diagnosed” as gifted and talented, and coming 84th in her entrance exam. Not to mention lying about having a degree, in her deleted blog.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
The tweet being deleted can mean only one thing... we’re about to get Weapons Grade Cooper content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

Puddy Muddle

Help me, Fraus. I've fallen behind and will be grunking until the end of time or until Jack learns to cook, whichever comes first.

In the meantime, I've speed-read my way to 140 and thought HELLO HERB BATH and since all herbs are the same and herbs are basically spices and also plants and baths are like showers and showers are like other things, I decided to give myself a refreshing paprika and nettle douche and ... did someone say unruly labia?

Anyway, can't stop. Apparently I have to go make a necklace out of ring pulls or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Mogmog

Chatty Member
She once posted that when SB was a toddler, he was holding a drawing and it blew away in the wind so she left him in his pram and ran down the street and into traffic to get it back. Then "everyone clapped" when she returned triumphant. Who leaves their toddler in a pram next to a road to chase a piece of paper for god knows how far?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I haven’t heard the phrase before and I’ve done a quick google but I’m not really clear on what comparison she is trying to make or thinks she is making (and I’m sitting here thinking is this because my knowledge of the Holocaust is lacking- it is btw) but from what I’m reading is the general view that she is comparing that poster to the holocaust? For real?
Am I misunderstanding something?
as I genuinely don’t know what she is quite getting at as I don’t think Wikipedia is my best option.
From what I’ve learned in the past hour...?
“Volksgemeinschaft” translates as people’s community but it was popularized after WWI when Germany was rebuilding and became a concept the Nazi’s promoted. Their idea of community being really very racist. Other simple words that Nazis promoted was Kinder, Kuche, Kirche (kids, kitchen, Church) coz that’s what the good Nazi ladies should spend their time on.
The NHS poster is getting hammered on SM as it shows mostly female shapes doing traditionally female roles in a house and so is sexist, right. This sexist poster has somehow been linked by (possibly others but definitely) Jack, to Nazis. Who had very basic gender role views about women.
Of course they had very racist views against Jews, and homosexuals, and it’s holocaust rememberance week/ day two days ago, so not really the time to bring back a known Nazi propaganda phrase to criticise a shit sexist poster that’s already been withdrawn.
Thank you for coming to my “just googled it” lecture. I may not have reported back accurately.

Edit clarity.

Reactions: 91

Mogmog

Chatty Member
To be fair this was probably a Jack apology, which to the untrained eye looks like a normal apology but very much ISN'T.
I received an apology message. I dont want to 🔺 myself by saying too much but she blamed it on lack of sleep and stress

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
The assumption that anyone questioning Jack on Twitter or Instagram is a Tattle crossover is baffling to me.
We don't have the monopoly on realising she's a lying sack of shite!

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
The tweet being deleted can mean only one thing... we’re about to get Weapons Grade Cooper content.
Yeah I just thought this, it’ll be Cooper in her bed, with the picture angled to make him look gigantic. She’ll comment with something like ‘This absolute beast doesn’t want to get up, and neither do I as all I get is bullying and cruelty despite working 30 hour days’

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Funny that she will address the Del Monte situation after one or two measly comments about selling out, but is plain ignoring the absolute burning hellfire happening over on the L McC Instagram account 😂😂😂

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
I have finally received a reply from the Trussell Trust, however it is basically just another holding reply. They have said that they are extremely busy at the moment (something I acknowledged in my initial email) but will contact me again soon. They have asked if I would like to speak to someone regarding my concerns.

I have sent a reply saying that I would very much like to speak to someone. I have not, and will not, name Jack as that is not my issue. I realise that directly focusing my complaint on Jack would rightly be seen as a direct attack on Jack. My issue is more general than Jack alone. I think that they should be far more careful about who they collaborate with, and who they let use their name.

If you lot of nasty ninnies think this is a step too far, and by contacting the Trussell Trust I am out of line, please say so.

• Heart

Cunderthunt

Hmmm favourite lie...

Got to be that she was expelled. I was lurking during that chaos. I just adored how she noticed her mum would read it, immediately made up another lie about the school never telling her parents, then quickly deleted the lot.

It’s my favourite because it was so ill-thought out, transparent and absurd.

I’m sure there are superior lies from before my time 💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Spiralol

Vegan cheese in EGG has done me in 😵
Hi all, lurker breaking cover here, this is a beautiful place! I am so glad to have found it - and that it exists!

• Heart
  • Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Stop with this forever home and opening post crap.

A mortgage does not equal own you moron. Millions of people are on mortgage holidays at the moment, terrified about what will happen when they end. You are in cloud fucking cuckoo land if you think every person who doesn’t rent owns their house. We don’t. We are owned by the bank/building society.

We all go through times when we ignore the post for a variety of reasons. You are not special. Grow up and realise that everyone goes through shit.

Hhhnnnnggggggh.

• Heart
  • Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Matt Haig is the tosser to end all tossers. He’s made a career on stitching together #loveyourself memes from Tumblr circa 2012.

He’s also the commander-in-chief of the #BeKind army but will gladly set his flying monkeys on anyone who dares question him.

Birds of a feather and all that...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Cunderthunt

“When my employers make a donation to charity, it is all down to me. The last ones donated to feed children. You uppity squiggles asking me awkward questions means you want thousands of children to STARVE. Do you want children to STARVE? Or do you want to just shut the fuck up and leave me in peace while I spend a decade earning a career shitting on branded goods, while getting paid to promote them on the side?”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
With apologies to @Falkor I’ve taken a decision to nick her latest sheep picture from food and drink and post it here to distract us from the horror of this latest bad behaviour- Jack is
EE8694F0-FF19-4701-95C7-F07A3502752F.jpeg
so awake and watching. The tweet will be deleted in the small hours.

Falkors sheepies!

• Heart
Reactions: 86