Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so many lies:
Covid.
Covid pigeon.
Black eye.
Eamonn Holmes telling her to get involved in politics.
Shin kicking on trains.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Ooh! Ooh! Second best lie, for me:

“it’ll thicken in the oven”

AKA horse spunk lasagne, AKA “terrible” 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh yes, the not drinking any tea/coffee. My fave too. 😂
Yep. See also - doesn’t buy butter as she can’t afford it. Unless it’s for hot buttered toast cooked under the grill because she doesn’t have a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Best lie- that she had any useful knowledge or understanding from her fire service call handler days of the situation at Grenfell
God there’s so much Jack-style clutter in my brain that I tend to forget the Grenfell thing. Just imagine her loitering around traumatised firefighters talking loudly about what she’d do in that situation, and poring over building blueprints and electrical plans begged from the council offices pretending that she had any bleeping clue what they meant.

A ghoul of the highest order.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Best lie- that she had any useful knowledge or understanding from her fire service call handler days of the situation at Grenfell
God, that was an awful one too. ‘Decades of experience between us’.
Basically, everyone else combined had decades of experience, so the total was whatever that number was minus about 3 years for Jackie’s involvement.
Oh and the ‘plans’ she got to forensically analyse the hows and whys. Total Unt, never mind Honorary. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Oh so many lies:
Covid.
Covid pigeon.
Black eye.
Eamonn Holmes telling her to get involved in politics.
Shin kicking on trains.
The Eamonn one is new to me, but the thought of it has just made me laugh out loud on the train home from work 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There are just too many to pick from!

I enjoy the stupid, easily disprovable lies:

The toaster.
The Go Henry card.
Rarely drinking coffee.
Being given a wad of cash to go buy make up and brushes WHILE on a presenting job.
Her accountant being a prudish ex Sunday School teacher.

I hate the dangerous lies:

"SB, BB and I eat like kings on a £3.57 a week food budget!"

duck off. You don't.

Reactions: 63
Jfc if she spent even a tenth of the time she does writing weird super defensive comments on her socials on ACTUAL PAID WORK her and SB would be in their "forever home" in no time!

It's actually quite bloody tragic to watch an SM addiction destroy someone in this way.

GET SOME HELP JACK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She "genuinely uses" Linda McCartney and Del Monte?

Probably as close as she will come to admitting that she doesn't touch the slop she produces for "the poor".

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.