Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To anyone concerned about the title - it's a quote from a tweet she posted where she said one of her friends calls her an 'honorary Unt' (cross between aunt and uncle!)

Edit: forgot to add credit for the title in a very meta twist.
words - @Jack_M
nomination - @Boyo @ComeForTheX StayForTheY @Pixieboots and many others! Your prize is a conversation with Jack at the fruit machine.
DD350EC0-FEF4-4727-9A89-BE8D13367448.jpeg

Anyways I commissioned a very special blogger to do our recap for us I'm sure it's amazing:

download.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 197
Just hooted up a lung. Thank you. Now going to recycle it and turn it into a handy receptacle for mixed dried herbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
inbox.JPG

Frauen und herr..(mancbee especially) Look what I'm doing! Deleting all of my emails at once. 225,025! GONE. I feel free!! FREEE I tell thee. This is my response to her messy kitchen. Thank you Jackie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Question.

Wth is Sarah’s day? She is getting all up in our most liked niche!!

I think this thread title and recap surely will make sure we top the charts again 😈🤍🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is someone more chaotic than wor Jackie?
(Sorry OG Jackie - that felt very wrong and I won’t do it again)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's 2 new posts under the latest Linda video. Questioning the negativity and asking why they aren't questioning other companies like Quorn.
The account is brand new, no posts and only follows 3 accounts (Linda, Quorn and some chef/restaurant)
I call sock puppet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
To anyone concerned about the title - it's a quote from a tweet she posted where she said one of her friends calls her an 'honorary Unt' (cross between aunt and uncle!)

Edit: forgot to add credit for the title in a very meta twist.
words - @Jack_M
nomination - @Boyo @ComeForTheX StayForTheY @Pixieboots and many others! Your prize is a conversation with Jack at the fruit machine.
View attachment 406824

Anyways I commissioned a very special blogger to do our recap for us I'm sure it's amazing:

View attachment 406820
Love this! ❤ Thank you for the new thread @Switchstreetz

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There's 2 new posts under the latest Linda video. Questioning the negativity and asking why they aren't questioning other companies like Quorn.
The account is brand new, no posts and only follows 3 accounts (Linda, Quorn and some chef/restaurant)
I call sock puppet.
I've been watching that account for a few days now it sets my spidey senses tingling. Hope it's not a crossover.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I call sock puppet.
I have just seen that.

Other brands have got it wrong in the past too (Rude Health being a case in point) and made a big point about apologising. In fact, I think their mistake was bigger and had greater ramifications for the plant-based community.

The longer this goes on, the more likely it is that nothing will happen and she will emerge wiped-clean of any wrong-doing. Infuriating.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The viggles were really upset about the animal neglect and cruelty being “flaunted” in the twitter vid.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hey guys.

I had a slight tragulation panic this morning.

I had to make a necessary trip by bus and whilst awaiting said bus a cotswolds delivery van pulled up beside me.
Delivering a lovely cream sideboard too a house next to the bus stop. Thought she was sending me messages with her all seeing 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.