Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I've silently, gently and softly set up this thread while Princess Poca is sleeping. Thread title by @Incywincy

Mini recap.

JM has/hasn't severe/long/no Covid.

Birthday cakes made by her are linked to fanny-proximity. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...eted-it-deleted-it.12873/page-24#post-3336607

She is too busy with book deadlines to work with Marcus, which is surely the only reason he's partnered with Tom Kerridge.

Her accountant is her SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER!

She needs help with her accounts, but not the help anyone suggests, because she's completed it, mate.

Caroline has hands.

Here's a great recap of Kickstarter finances, complete with envelope costing deep dive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
She LIVES in 2002 which is highly embarrassing. I have to assume that's when she peaked and she's never mentally progressed past that point.

That reminds me, I'm going to go full Jack with a joke that is both untimely and a terrible pun. I'm sorry, I simply must.

Q: What's Jack's favourite film?
Glove Actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Sorry I'm late (felt unwell and had to go to bed early last night, it didn't even involve any alcohol I'm just getting old and falling apart) but happy new year from everyone at Slopbot HQ!

new year slopbot.png

She would probably attempt to belt out Whitney Houston 'I Will Always Love You' at her wedding. And Iiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiii will alwaaaaays love MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Beautiful. Brings a tear to the eye just to think of it.

Also 'we've had corona in the house' makes it sound like a house guest or some sort of insect infestation that hasn't actually directly affected the people in the house at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

kachoochoo

VIP Member
holy crap lads! just went to reply to a text from my dad, only to discover that on new year's eve, I somehow managed to send him The List! I'd copied and pasted it for here and somehow I'd pasted it into a picture message! I'm absolutely dying of mortification here! 😲😲😲😲😩😩😩😩

think I'll just not mention it.😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Imagine if Louisa Compton (head of news at Channel 4) was equally as pass-ag about Jack on Twitter: “Twitter fam, imagine being with a smol idiot who is so bad with money they pretend to need a Go Henry card LOLZ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Harrybosch

VIP Member
It took her a long time, given that I used Harry Bosch as my twitter account too, but its it's finally happened.

Screenshot_20210102-234220_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Oh god imagine her getting up with a mic before the first dance 😂 “hi I’m Jack Monroe, cook, author, activist, bride, and accidental conquerer of my fears now when I sing you this song. I haven’t sang in 10 years since I had to sell my piano, except for all the other times I have sang”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91