Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be interested if she can’t make any money from it then.

Edited to add, it also really grates my corned beef when squigs do the whole “I’m so sorry to bother you Empress Worker Bee Saint Jack, I’ll just genuflect in front of you before I do humbly ask if there’s any chance you could hopefully possibly gratefully send me the goods I paid for if it’s not too much trouble” Stop it! You’ve paid for a service and it’s not been delivered!!!!
I understand what you’re saying, but if they don’t grovel at her feet, then they get an aggressive response and other squiggles pile on telling them to give Jack a break etc. I also think that this Squig asking if they can “gently” ask is their way of telling us that they see through the bullshit and want to see just how long it will take for Jack to post the bloody books!!

Reactions: 39
Netflix is trolling me. I’m watching season 5 of Lucifer and in this episode there’s a character called Jack Monroe! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t believe she actually would have hurried to get married as it spoils the poverty routine. Although the squiggles are bleeping stupid....
Just before lockdown she apparently paid the deposit.

(Although I am now wondering if that was a last attempt at keeping Louisa there..!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The wedding vows "in sickness and in health,for richer or poorer " ........Mrs jack number ? ..oh duck !.... TAXI !
Imagine Jack's speech - I, Jack Monroe, former:-
Accountant
Author
Bar worker
Barista at Starbucks, Costa and independents
Body Shop rep
Book reviewer
Burger flipper
Call handler - Essex Fire & Rescue Service
Checkout operator
Chef
Chip shop worker
Cocktail waitress
Cook at a department store
Craft business owner
Creative director
Debenhams cafe worker
Diarist
Food blogger
Food consultant
Food stylist
Frozen food filler (?)
Guest house chambermaid
Harvester worker
Journalist
Media manager
Patron of 9 charities
Pharmacy worker
Photographer
Poet
Political activist
Publicist
Radio show personality
Recipe developer
Reporter
Retail worker
Sales manager
Sex worker
Singer
Stand in for Ruby Rose
Sunday School teacher
TV presenter
Waitress
Wimpy KP
Writer

.....and mom, do take you, my dearly beloved, to be my wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
No, I am sure you are right, she watches herself but sees something different to you or I.

There are Jackolites that sing her praises, and they think she has a great screen presence, then no doubt she will go with that opinion.
I agree. She has ZERO self-doubt. Everything she does, she believes to be the best ever. Cooking, singing, everything.
Baffling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I agree. She has ZERO self-doubt. Everything she does, she believes to be the best ever. Cooking, singing, everything.
Baffling!
This is why she doesn't watch back. When you nail everything first time what's the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shes still talking shite then was hoping the 3 spirits would have come and told her to wise up. All well there's always next year.

Ps. I know the spirits are Christmas related but when the hell does she do anything that's not after the event in question. 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Firstly, happy new year everyone 🥳

Secondly, nothing annoys me more when people gently, softly, tenderly, kindly request things that have been quite obviously promised to them and she replies in that manner.
I know she’s not exactly known for her amazing professionalism, but it would be nice to see a “really sorry for the delay” instead of something from the randomexcusegenerator ™️ every time.
Life happens, delays happen and i dare say MOST people are rather understanding, but shes so narcissistic that she expects everyone to BE AWARE of her many, many ailments and it’s almost like people are afraid to just ask where their stuff is incase she kicks off at them. Manipulation at its absolute finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
This is why she doesn't watch back. When you nail everything first time what's the point?
I expect she heard Momgella once say in an interview, 'Oh! One doesn't watch oneself, it's very gauche' and Borg Jack has assimilated that as part of her persona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.