Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a post about using small glasss for champagne/asking advice about smol glasss to get more servings per bottle. Something really stingy at least*. (That was when I had not yet muted her).

*Stingy for a person not having to live on a shoestring at least

Ah, yes, this what what I meant (was reading up and had not seen your post yet)
I’m very glad to have it confirmed I hadn’t dreamed it up. So much has happened since then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I'm late (felt unwell and had to go to bed early last night, it didn't even involve any alcohol I'm just getting old and falling apart) but happy new year from everyone at Slopbot HQ!

new year slopbot.png

She would probably attempt to belt out Whitney Houston 'I Will Always Love You' at her wedding. And Iiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiii will alwaaaaays love MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Beautiful. Brings a tear to the eye just to think of it.

Also 'we've had corona in the house' makes it sound like a house guest or some sort of insect infestation that hasn't actually directly affected the people in the house at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Sorry I'm late (felt unwell and had to go to bed early last night, it didn't even involve any alcohol I'm just getting old and falling apart) but happy new year from everyone at Slopbot HQ!

View attachment 367140

She would probably attempt to belt out Whitney Houston 'I Will Always Love You' at her wedding. And Iiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiii will alwaaaaays love MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Beautiful. Brings a tear to the eye just to think of it.

Also 'we've had corona in the house' makes it sound like a house guest or some sort of insect infestation that hasn't actually directly affected the people in the house at all.
loving Slopbot’s glasses and sparkler, genius! Happy New Year

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's the second reminder. Same account, 4th December:

View attachment 367117

Looks like it's for a charity thing rather than a paid for thing.
She won’t be interested if she can’t make any money from it then.

Edited to add, it also really grates my corned beef when squigs do the whole “I’m so sorry to bother you Empress Worker Bee Saint Jack, I’ll just genuflect in front of you before I do humbly ask if there’s any chance you could hopefully possibly gratefully send me the goods I paid for if it’s not too much trouble” Stop it! You’ve paid for a service and it’s not been delivered!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

View attachment 367140

Happy New Year! “Mel Donte” will never not be funny!
Hope you’re feeling much better today 🤖 💞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The amount of people who have to give her a 'gentle' reminder to DO HER JOB is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t believe she actually would have hurried to get married as it spoils the poverty routine. Although the squiggles are bleeping stupid....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@kachoochoo could you add the charity books to the list?

Just because when you do it seems to set off her 'i'll show you!' reflex and maybe the charity will get their books?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Happy new year to my fellow Fraus and Herrs. The jerk, rice and peas was absolutely delicious last night...and tonight, youngest is using a book bought by eldest called ‘Cool Kids Cook’ to make us meatballs. Can’t recommend that book enough. Mrs. B said (not in front of the kids) ‘it’s a damn sight better than that Tin Can bleep that your sister bought for my birthday.’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
@kachoochoo could you add the charity books to the list?

Just because when you do it seems to set off her 'i'll show you!' reflex and maybe the charity will get their books?

your wish is my command.

although, there's still no evidence of the slow cooker appeal charity getting theirs 😐

anyway, hi Jack 👋 we know you're reading. send these charities the books you've promised please and thankspaceyou 🥰

eta sorry! that stray sentence fragment came from an abandoned post 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have nothing to add, except I was running at Southend sea front and saw a glove on the floor. I can confirm it looked nothing like a pigeon. I would have stopped and taken a photo but I may not have been able to begin running again!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I have nothing to add, except I was running at Southend sea front and saw a glove on the floor. I can confirm it looked nothing like a pigeon. I would have stopped and taken a photo but I may not have been able to begin running again!

Don't 🔺 yourself so much - there'll be a desperately Covidy but superfit frail pixie bodybuilder fish eating vegan hiding behind a lamppost with a bucket of blended lentils lying in wait for you! Next time she'll be leaving a Burberry scarf in the shape of a caterpillar there as bait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.