Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repost after hasty delete due to not squiggling name in reply! This was in response to the DKL video on FB. Remember no-one works as hard as our Jack.

HNY Cabal dwellers!
I'm baffled. Why was she up at 3.30am and went to bed at midnight because of DKL? It literally makes no sense. I presume she chose to do that because she was so giddy and hyper at being on TV. But she certainly wasn't doing anything constructive in that time. Fannying about monitoring the DK twitter feed and obsessively checking here does not = work. When will she get this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
"when we've had corona in the house"...

So she still isn't actually saying that she's got it....how ambiguous.

twit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I'm baffled. Why was she up at 3.30am and went to bed at midnight because of DKL? It literally makes no sense. I presume she chose to do that because she was so giddy and hyper at being on TV. But she certainly wasn't doing anything constructive in that time. Fannying about monitoring the DK twitter feed and obsessively checking here does not = work. When will she get this?
Also since she batch cooks and freezes so much did she need to get up at 3:30am to deep clean her kitchen before filming every morning? Surely bunging a dinner in the meecrowahvay (just like Mom!) and eating in the dining room would negate the need for such an early start. For the 5 days she filmed at home I’m sure SB and Louisa wouldn’t mind eating cereal in another room for breakfast, but instead she has to blame them like she had to get up sooo early to slave away cooking them a 3 course breakfast, before scrubbing the floors like Cinderella and then doing a full day’s work while they lounge about using the wifi 🙄 just more abusive tit slagging them off

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Here's a link to a breakfast tv presenter's daily routine. He gets up between 3.10 and 3.30 because he's live on air at 6. Was DKL on at 9.30 or 10? I don't remember.

She's pathetic. If you finally get your dream job and it's hard work because you're new at it, keep your head down, work and be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jaysus could you imagine “wedding on a bootstrap”
- outfits “made” on the sewing machine
- knitted corsages
- crockery from the shed with tarnished cutlery
- Brexit tin stash and fishy egg del monte breakfast buffet
- pass ag”know your place” wedding speech
- wedding cake distributed to guests according to “fanny proximity” or lack thereof
Wedding list at Cotswolds &co
Invitations written on fancy wallpaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.