Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just such an ickle smol pixie and has to wear 6 inch heels to be able to speak to regular sized humans.
Her height has changed a fair few times (why did she put her height in her Twitter bio you ask? We have no bleeping idea) but I think she’s 5’2” or 5’3” with massive hands 😂
She’s 5’1.75 as per her Apple Watch, only remember as I’m slightly shorter if we’re being completely normal and counting our heights to TWO decimal places 😂 And manage to both live and parent perfectly fine with this height, why is she acting like she’s disabled yet again fgs

Who’d have thought we’d wake up to the ultimate media representation thief coming for..... parents with dwarfism this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok, 🧐 back in the DKL days she didn’t appear to be anything other than average height.
According to Wikipedia, the average height of an English woman is 161.9 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in) NOT 5ft 1.735923798 inches. The AUDACITY!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s 5’1.75 as per her Apple Watch, only remember as I’m slightly shorter if we’re being completely normal and counting our heights to TWO decimal places 😂 And manage to both live and parent perfectly fine with this height, why is she acting like she’s disabled yet again fgs

Who’d have thought we’d wake up to the ultimate media representation thief coming for..... parents with dwarfism this morning?
imagine making her height one of her personality traits when it isn’t even a particularly stand out thing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s an ickle smol pixie apart from when her chunky Mediterranean arse steps in to save the day and stop her being sucked off by a train.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She definitely won't like it in a couple of years when SB hits that teen boy growth spurt and gets taller than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She definitely won't like it in a couple of years when SB hits that teen boy growth spurt and gets taller than her.
wonder if we’ll still be here, screenshottin’ her whinging about how smol she is and how tall he is. And then we can quote your post from 2021 like you predicted the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have very little body confidence but that's me. I've never been happy with how I look. I don't bang on about it to anyone who will listen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She has to make out that she’s smol, fragile, frail, lil, ill, disabled etc. She wants people to feel sorry for her

The antithesis of a strong, independent woman. I would hate my children to think that of me but in her case - probably good for the tip jar and Patreon.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
She’ll bang on about it like she’s the only parent whose child has grown taller than her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A couple of deleted tweets from this morning which are still on my timeline:

Screenshot_20210103-102215_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20210103-102233_Fenix.jpg

Link was to this (I haven't watched it):

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Don’t forget the constant mentions of how short his dad is so she has NO IDEA how this could have happened. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.