Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is our wee smol Jack calling her book Modern Budget Cooking when she's already announced on Twitter that she can't manage her finances?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh Frauen...it’s obviously a book titled ‘Modern Budgies and Tits, How To Birdwatch with your Ex Bird on your new Sideboard’.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well I have just read that Blind Date thing in the Guardian (I couldn't justify calling it an article). What a load of safe, cosy, nonsense. Ooooo I said a rude word, aren't I pushing boundaries? It wouldn't have been risqué 30 years ago, never mind 2021. I have read Jack's Twitter comment about it being "peak lesbianism" and I am cringing myself inside out for her.

Jack needs to start living in the here and now, not some 1970's sitcom where lesbianism is something to snigger at, or a straight man's fantasy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Jack the world has forgotten you had serious long covid for 2 weeks, it’s safe to come back and give us chaos, we miss you hun 😭

Wondering if we’ll get more crappy tweets about Louisa Compton (head of ch4 news) in the early hours now she’s passively aggressively liking tweets about exes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well I have just read that Blind Date thing in the Guardian (I couldn't justify calling it an article). What a load of safe, cosy, nonsense. Ooooo I said a rude word, aren't I pushing boundaries? It wouldn't have been risqué 30 years ago, never mind 2021. I have read Jack's Twitter comment about it being "peak lesbianism" and I am cringing myself inside out for her.

Jack needs to start living in the here and now, not some 1970's sitcom where lesbianism is something to snigger at, or a straight man's fantasy.
Happy birthday, lovely.
Jack has no interest in the here and now, she cosplays multiple identities:- loving single mum, foul mouthed tattooed Tory avenger, angry food activist and poorly girl. All to monetise her crappy website and Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
holy crap lads! just went to reply to a text from my dad, only to discover that on new year's eve, I somehow managed to send him The List! I'd copied and pasted it for here and somehow I'd pasted it into a picture message! I'm absolutely dying of mortification here! 😲😲😲😲😩😩😩😩

think I'll just not mention it.😬😬😬
deceased 💀 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read that blind date and tbh it read exactly like a JM story. Thanks the guardian, I hated it 😂 will wait & see if this guyliner provides entertainment via a biting takedown (edit for clarity - the fact it was blatantly exaggerated/fake and done in an attempt to make up a 'quirky' adventure was why I hated it. Have now read 'knickers at a house party' one and agree that one is fab they both sound so fun!)

holy crap lads! just went to reply to a text from my dad, only to discover that on new year's eve, I somehow managed to send him The List!
I love that the list hasn't raised any eyebrows or commentary from your dad 😂 presumably was just like "wow kachoochoo has a lot to do this month" and didn't even ponder what 50 shades of beige was
@kachoochoo I hope your dad asks “were you BUSY when you texted?”
Alternative theory: Kachoocho's dad is on a grunka from thread 1, he'll be a Herr by next January 😂

ETA: thanks for the shining gif (if only she had her black eye we'd call it "the shiner") @Alansbigplate I'll never sleep again 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

god, I've got visions of my dad doing some googling and ending up here. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This originally said ‘alpha males’ but I made it Jackropriate.
So bored of being preggers, this baby is showing no signs of coming!
Happy Birthday @MancBee !

25681EC4-63EA-413C-B009-B589DEF35760.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Think you mean ‘dangerously mush’ dear...

ETA Squiggle’s reply to themselves...good luck.

923E5988-FCAF-470B-88EC-99BF774CE43B.jpeg
1FA2599F-1C76-4F20-A5A3-109BBDA3ABA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.