Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly am.
Ailments so far include:-
ADHD (severe)
Alcoholism
Allergies-tomatoes, onions, shellfish
Anaphylaxia
Anorexia
Anxiety
Arthritis
Asthma
Borderline diabetes
BFRB
Broke 46 or 47 bones in her foot
Broken toe
Burnout (severe)
Chilblains
Concussion (severe)
Depression
Disfigured legs
Distended ribs
EDS
Eye injury (see @BeautifulTrauma)
Fucked up lungs - death rattle
Gifted (diagnosed)
Hair loss
Hayfever (severe)
Heart problems
Heart attack
Hyper sensitive (wrists 🤢)
Immuno compromised
Mouth ulcers and ouchy mouth (severe)
Panic attacks
Port wine stains
PTSD
Scarring
Sexual abuse
Sprained shoulder
Sprained thumb (washing up injury)
Trauma
Unruly labia
Violence (?)
Weakened knees
Whiplash (severe) 🥱
Lactose intolerance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She truly am.
Ailments so far include:-
ADHD (severe)
Alcoholism
Allergies-tomatoes, onions, shellfish
Anaphylaxia
Anorexia
Anxiety
Arthritis
Asthma
Borderline diabetes
BFRB
Broke 46 or 47 bones in her foot
Broken toe
Burnout (severe)
Chilblains
Concussion (severe)
Depression
Disfigured legs
Distended ribs
EDS
Eye injury (see @BeautifulTrauma)
Fucked up lungs - death rattle
Gifted (diagnosed)
Hair loss
Hayfever (severe)
Heart problems
Heart attack
Hyper sensitive (wrists 🤢)
Immuno compromised
Mouth ulcers and ouchy mouth (severe)
Panic attacks
Port wine stains
PTSD
Scarring
Sexual abuse
Sprained shoulder
Sprained thumb (washing up injury)
Trauma
Unruly labia
Violence (?)
Weakened knees
Whiplash (severe) 🥱
Is this the one we do to the tune of, 'We Didn't Start The Fire?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm sorry but I definitely read 'ouchy mouth' in the voice of a petulant 5 year old...
But it's a legitimate diagnosis! Nice Lady Doctors traditionally prescribe bright red lipstick as a cure. Teething necklaces are also recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone,
You are such a lovely bunch and I love reading all your posts. JM is too much for me atm.
I am going to try and stop drinking now so won't be around for a while.
Love you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I'm off to bed, leaving yous with this from the archives: a charming description of who Jack makes birthday cakes for. Lovely.

20201231_000417.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Hi everyone,
You are such a lovely bunch and I love reading all your posts. JM is too much for me atm.
I am going to try and stop drinking now so won't be around for a while.
Love you all xxx
Most of us have reached that point at one time or another. I have taken a break more than once. Jack is toxic.

Look after yourself, and come back when you feel able. Good luck with stopping drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The funny thing about her suggesting she ramped up flavour to make it so she could taste it - it completely ignores how COVID effects taste/smell. It does it by causing an issue with nerve endings. It isn't like a blocked nose where smell or taste decreases a bit, you literally completely lose the sense. It's disturbing. You can lose one or both.

Making something spicier or herbier won't make one bit of difference. But of course she wouldn't know that because she's making it all up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Was this the arse diagram you were looking for? I posted this around the time of her shimmery black eye A&E escapade with her incredible life hack of putting things in a (garish and expensive) bag so that you can carry them around with you. It feels like years ago but it was apparently only mid-September. Lord Slop have mercy.

skeleton shop 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Was this the arse diagram you were looking for? I posted this around the time of her shimmery black eye A&E escapade with her incredible life hack of putting things in a (garish and expensive) bag so that you can carry them around with you. It feels like years ago but it was apparently only mid-September. Lord Slop have mercy.

View attachment 365232
😂😂😂😂😂 this is amazing. Maybe I changed the picture in my head, I could have sworn it was blue lol

On a mini grunk - my bum is below my hips. Is my body wrong?!
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was reading something elsewhere just now, anyway two thoughts based on me seeing Kim Kardashian West a min ago
1. Could the giant arse be kind of like a firm “balloon” allowing the hips to slip under the train step whilst “riding up” creating a sort of lower back “wedge”? She missed the step and her leg went down the gap, we’ve all done it
2. Thread title nomination “keeping up with the khaos”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.