Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that now you have to pay attention to a possible sudden change of vocabulary and then you'll know.
well, dear heart daughter of mine. I've had a grunk and that's a fine body of work you've got there.

I'm sorry that we didn't have any sideboards and only the one fridge when you were a SG, but I was BUSY! and then of course, SHE LEFT!

and why did you never hoot and fizz and bounce and holler that every meal served was THE BESTEST EVER!?

and I'm sorry I stopped reading you bedtime stories before the age of 10, saint jack has shown me the error of ways.

now get to absolute duck. x 🥰 🥰

(I'm so sorry dad! 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
@kaachoochoo just use the foolproof excuse that it’s not you fags list, you were only looking after it for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen this on Susie Verrills feed and I am wondering if maybe we're doing it wrong by staying silent (or 'appropriate') about Our Privacy? (That's a Richard Ayoade ref fyi).

20210102_215006.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
to put some perspective, she’s done far worse things than get some tattoos that aren’t to everyone’s taste

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Going for the 21st century Mrs Beeton, then. Nice tie in given how much of Beeton’s stuff was plagiarised and how many lies her empire was built on...
Mrs B had syphilis, contracted from her husband...Jeremy Paxman postulates on their honeymoon. Just felt the need to share...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Slightly down a side road here but I found some leftover salad from Xmas/New Year in the fridge today. It was starting to go off - y’know, some of the leaves looking a bit manky. What to do. What? To do? Bingo! Of course. I could make some salad-bag botulism. Yaaaay.

It’s ok, I gave it to the chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It took her a long time, given that I used Harry Bosch as my twitter account too, but its it's finally happened.

Screenshot_20210102-234220_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I’m a few pages behind but just thought I’d mention I was born in 1988 same as jack and I grew up listening to
take that , boyzone , westlife , spice girls , 5ive
I’d never heard of counting crows until this thread 😂, I’m I the weird one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Absence of blue tick.
I note a good friend of some blue tickers was defending Jack on Twitter the other day. Amazingly, she was a recipient of postal chocolate bars from the last royalty Cheque splurge. What a coincidence!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.