Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I've been going through my archive and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Jack is tweaking her photos. It's quite subtle at first but when you track the changes over time you'll be amazed it's the same person.

Sideboard shot from earlier in the year:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.20.11.png

Here she is later on in Edinburgh.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.21.44.png

From the same trip (Outtake from Celery: Edinburgh)

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.20.53.png

Here she is at the shoot for the GQ Awards

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.19.27.png

...and finally, here she is today.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 18.18.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113

ThriftStoreLeCreuset

Holy shit squiggle! Someone has landed the article at her feet 😱 with massive side of sarcasm 😬
Looks like that squiggle donated several times to Jack and is now realising that Jack is actually much more affluent than she is. Her first tweet says "Imagine how you'd feel if you gave lots of little donations to someone in what felt like just about affordable chunks because you thought they really needed help. It all adds up to £1452."

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 105

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
I tried four in one category and it said I was a greedy goblin! Nice touch @Switchstreetz 😭
I was wondering if anyone would spot that!!! 🤣

Thank you all so much for being so nice! Its honestly made my day 💕 i had so much fun making this and i cannot wait to see the winners 😁

I love that we're at 100% all the same answer for last question😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I bet she punched the air in delight when she managed to convince her private doctor to agree with her self diagnosis. They probably agreed with her to get her out of the door.

I have mentioned before about my experiences with getting prescriptions from a dodgy doctor. They will prescribe anything to shut you up (or in my case because I thought he was a mate). I got whatever I wanted, I was even prescribed methadone, which was definitely not required, I was never a heroin addict. You can get anything if you are willing to pay enough and shop around for a dodgy doctor.............not that I'm saying that is what Jack has done, of course, I'm just sharing my observations.
I could really go off about this.
As I mentioned before I was medicated from age 3 before ADHD was a thing, most certainly before ASD was recognised and LONG before it was acknowledged girls presented differently.
I had a horrible, lonely childhood.
Being injected with Paraldehyde at 5 years old which gave me hallucinations or knocked me out so I fell asleep in my food.
My late-life diagnosis was a godsend.
I was at the point of ending myself, that's how bad it had got. Mrs TUIT fought so hard for me.
Then this cunt comes along...
I'm going to have to stop, I've got points on my Tattle License and I don't want a ban.
But to any Frauen or Herren who start to feel sorry for her. Don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Blurp

VIP Member
She needs to stop this. ADHD is primarily misunderstood in women because it doesn’t manifest as fidgeting and misbehaviour and underachieving. A huge number of women with ADHD are high-functioning, successful, highly intelligent, and they will meet deadlines and compulsively organise their professional lives to the detriment of their personal well-being.

So many women I know who’ve been diagnosed were mistakenly diagnosed as BPD, bi-polar etc etc, when in fact it was this “masking” behaviour which was destroying them. Jack makes attempts at copying this with her stupid fucking colour-coded lists but ultimately it’s just performative procrastination.

Jack is welcome to tout her shopped diagnosis as a reason for her repeated missed deadlines and unpreparedness, if she can say “this is not the case for everyone with my condition”. But it rankles with me that she’s asking for an excuse to do a sub-standard job and thus perpetuating the idea that if an employer hires someone with ADHD they can expect lateness, erratic behaviour and shitty excuses.

Standard Jack to wave her privately diagnosed and treated condition as a shield against this article calling out her grift. I’m heartened that people in her industry are noticing, but nonetheless others will certainly jump to her defence even though it’s fucking bullshit.
I'm already feeling fragile this week and this is starting to tip me over the edge again.

I score very highly on all publicly available tests for Inattentive ADHD and borderline autism. According to the NHS psychiatrist I saw I can't have ADHD because I'm not hyperactive... I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder due to - according to the answer to my complaint which I had to send via the Medical Director - my 'suicidal ideation' despite my having stated clearly to them that I have never been suicidal despite self-harming as a coping mechanism. My application for access to the autism diagnosis pathway was refused on the grounds that this had never been brought up during all the years I had attended various counselling etc despite the psychiatrist originally bringing it up and counselling never having helped a thing. I asked to see someone as antidepressants and counselling hadn't worked after 30 odd years! Compliance previously was also brought up as a black mark against me despite lateness and confusing dates, forgetting appointments etc being part of my problems.

I have been signed off work since February after an almost complete breakdown and Occupational Health insisting that my doctor signed me off. They then recommended that I be assessed for medical retirement. Another OH doctor did this as a paper exercise without talking to me and concluded that I wasn't fit for work but wasn't permanently unfit as with mental health assistance I could improve. That would be the mental health assistance that I have been fighting for years to access (I was given my diagnosis and discharged without even an explanatory leaflet or any contact information) and even got to the stage of seriously considering faking a high profile suicide attempt at the Road Bridge or wherever to get some help. If I go back to work, it will happen again and again and again if I cannot access the help that my local MH team are dead set against giving.

Yet Twat can swan in to see her private doctor thanks to her money and buy herself a diagnosis and drugs to suit her pleas of she can't help it, despite the drugs which should supposedly control her behaviour.

I'm broken

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 99

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 19.32.35.png

The time to send this Tweet would have been after the preposterous meltdown at the start of lockdown when you howled and bleated and screeched about having lost a years work (hint, hint rattle rattle). It should then have been followed by an announcement you would donate all the donations that came in from people worried about you as you'd secured lucrative paying gigs with the BBC, GQ and Hellmans so didn't need the donations after all. To have spent almost whole year rattling your begging bowl at a country full of people who have either lost their job or are shitting themselves they might do shortly and then think it can all be forgotten with a single tweet is breathtaking.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 94

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Frauen, please raise your glasses for I bring to you seasonal griftings of great joy...

I Wish It Could Be Griftmas Every Day

Are you ready frauen? (Yeah)
When the Tattlers bring receipts
To highlight Jack's deceit
They put a great big smile upon the frauen's face

When you jump into a thread
You must grunka through instead
Don't miss DKL or Kittengate,
And THAT MAN on a plate it's on the way...

Oh well I wish it could be Griftmas everyday
When the tip jar rattles and patreons start to pay
Oh I wish it could be Griftmas everyday
Let the slop ring out for Griftmas

When she's dishing out the snark
Because the shitty bungalow is cold and dark
Then Pinnochio's nose is gonna light her merry way

Now her dirty paws appear
On a bowl of pig's bollocks and ears
So she streaks by the fire
Till her Bubble Buddy runs away

When the Tattlers bring receipts (When the Tattlers bring receipts)
To highlight Jack's deceit (to highlight Jack's deceit)
They put a great big smile upon the frauen's face

So when Jackie blends her slop (Jackie blends her slop)
Bring a bucket and damp cloth (better bring a bucket and damp cloth)
For her anchioade and mussel pear surprise
Is on the way...

Why don't you give up...your lieeesss fo-or-or-or-or Griftmassssss...?

I THANK YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Holy shit! It’s a coven member - stop it now, you’re making a mockery of us and Jack will use this against us and you. There’s many other ways to skin a cat, if you’ve genuinely lost that money to her then you need to approach her or her agent. If you haven’t then just delete your Twitter account and slide back in here, nobody will know. I think I can talk for several here when I say we do like a good bitch but if you’re one of us then you know we like a damn good chuckle more. Then there’s the outrage and compassion we all feel about Jacks behaviour. We come here because out there is an echo chamber and we get to vent. Our work here is a slow burner, attacking Jack on Twitter doesn’t help anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

LavaFlake

VIP Member
We had Flora marg. We weren't too poor we couldn't afford butter, I think my mum thought it was better for you at the time? I'll ask her later how she could deprive me so!
Same. I was convinced for years I hated butter but had a major plot twist in my early 20s when I realised it was just margarine I couldn't stand the taste of. Expect more details to be revealed in my upcoming blog post, 'Turnips'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Peachy9

VIP Member

This article in the Scotsman (ohhh, Jackie) she states that a few years ago her doctor diagnosed her as being '99 per cent of the qualities of classic autism and there are ADHD qualities to it.'

.... Soooooo🤔 she only had adhd 'qualities' last year then?
Sorry... Just to add this gem in the interview.
"She stretches out her legs, and groans a little, mid sentence. “Arthritis,” she explains. “I’m going through all the A’s at the moment. ADHD, autism, arthritis, anxiety… can’t wait for the bs, botulism...”"

She is a c, for cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Before I go on cabal members, I have to ask you to dig deep and help me out with....prayers for my ouchy mouth 😩. I had roots extracted a couple of hours ago and the anaesthetic is wearing off. A proper, legit ouchy mouth. I have my red lipstick on standby in case my lady doctor prescribes it.

I was thinking earlier when I was going through thread one, I bet you that when she announced the DKL gig she thought that come December 2020, she would be preparing for the showing of her own Christmas cookery special. A media darling, loved by blue tickers and plebs alike. Front cover of the Radio Times. She’d have seen all us trolls, conspiracy wankers and ninnies off with fleas in our ears. Pahahahaha 😂

This “I’ve done a crazy because I’m autistic and have ADHD” bullshit gets to me the most I think. Because people are on that pathway or are waiting to be assessed or have just been diagnosed along with the millions of people who have these conditions and live their lives with it being the best people they can be (not all of them I’m sure) and she pretty much pisses all over them by trying to use these conditions as an excuse for her shitey behaviour.

Sorry for #swearylenny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83