Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 333651

Don’t worry about the little bobble head, just be cross at how irresponsible she is. On the left her head is almost as wide as her body 😡 however in reality she’s completely normally proportioned
Those two photographs are a few days apart. Look at the hair on the facetuned one, and then look at the hair of the Marcus video. I know I go on about her hair, my friend's teenager child has alopecia totalis, no hair whatsoever. No eyebrows, no eyelashes, no hair anywhere. Think of what they go through and then think of her self pitying woe is me my hair is coming out in clumps attention seeking Jack.

There's a children's alopecia self help group, and once a year they have a weekend away where all the kids ditch their wigs. It is so humbling to see girls and boys just being themselves away from taunting and teasing. The support and encouragement these children show each other is amazing. Children from as young as 5 up to teenagers, they are full of joy and happiness, no self pity about their situation at all. Jack has no idea, she makes me so angry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
There are some impossible choices there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I just don't get why Louisa is back there? Jack treats her like a child at best and with downright contempt at worst. Even if she was lonely, surely anything is preferable to moving back with your chaotic narc ex. I hope she sees sense soon and runs for the fecking hills.

Reactions: 30

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
That was the best five minutes of my day reading everything in the Sloppies. To think most of it has happened over eight months! The picture for each award are what got me, you guys and the effort you go to is incredible. Thank you @Switchstreetz

As a poster above said though, how has she streaked with her arthritic joints. Could one of our frau’s with a similar ailment confirm whether or not this is something that would cause a lot of pain? As I imagine undressing to streak in the cold crappy bungalow and then the hassle of dressing and undressing and diving under covers would cause a lot of pain for not much gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh @Switchstreetz it worked brilliantly for me...an excellent piece of work which must have taken you ages, I am CRYING and hooting and fizzing all over the sideboard. Well done you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

This is incredible, hilarious work and actually made me a bit teary (?!?!) at how brilliant and funny and critical (in the positive, antithesis of the squiggles, sense) this group of Frauen and Herren are.

I have literally no idea how I’m going to choose my winners for each category and that’s insane when you consider that most of these events occurred over just 10 months. So many stellar cock ups, bitter pile-ons and astounding lies to choose from...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

The Novak Nail category was the hardest to choose from for me. So many lies! I feel like I’m going to regret my choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Absolutely fantastic 🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 21

brilliant! I found it so hard to choose! I can’t believe you posted this in between another chaos which could have been included. I wonder how many more will miss out between now and the vote closing ...

Great work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I tried four in one category and it said I was a greedy goblin! Nice touch @Switchstreetz 😭
I was wondering if anyone would spot that!!! 🤣

Thank you all so much for being so nice! Its honestly made my day 💕 i had so much fun making this and i cannot wait to see the winners 😁

I love that we're at 100% all the same answer for last question😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Her house is so cold, layers, layers, layers, heater, electric blankets, more blankets, two hats, microwave heated neckwarmer, two pairs of socks, curtains closed to keep out the cold, more layers, layers, layers, painful RA, painful joints, body aches walking stick constant pain.

Next day, streaking around with only socks on, running around the house naked.

Has she had a secret visit to Lourdes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Her house is so cold, layers, layers, layers, heater, electric blankets, more blankets, two hats, microwave heated neckwarmer, two pairs of socks, curtains closed to keep out the cold, more layers, layers, layers, painful RA, painful joints, body aches walking stick constant pain.

Next day, streaking around with only socks on, running around the house naked.
Squigs are loving it though...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Is she leaving the followers hanging to put two and two together about what happened after housemate saw her naked because how cringe is that...everytime I think I can't cringe any harder

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

This is amazing! You’ve put so much hard work into it and it’s going to be so hard choosing winners from each category. I hadn’t quite realised how much Jack had given us in terms of comedy/slop value over the past year. I’m going to need some time to carefully consider my choices. Well done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m still catching up but this is Classic Jack! She knows the Scotsman article was about her. She knows we know the Scotsman article was about her. She’s scared the fans twig it’s about her so she posts an altered photo in her scants to distract. Deliberately wore two expensive bodysuits to add something else for people to talk about, not taking into account a clever Frau would find out the price...

Oh Jack, you are a ninny 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.