Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I wish she'd fuck off with the no butter bullshit.
Blue Band margarine, mate.
Try that shit on for size. Back then it genuinely tasted like melted carrier bags.
I have no idea if it still exists. I live in Ireland where we 'grow' the best butter in the world!
My sister and I couldn't wait to go to our Grandparents for the holidays so we could have butter again.
(We were taken away from them and given to our inadequate mother because some judge decided 'children need to be with their mother...' Bet he had butter, the cunt.)

ETA.. It looked like this and was probably still 100% better than lard!
The butter thing really boils my piss. I grew up in a working class household, never destitute but always having to buy cheap. We never had butter, only marge, and it was...fine? We made do. The fact she was so aghast at having to downgrade from butter shows yet again that she was never truly in poverty, just an entitled middle class twat who was down on her luck for a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ahahaha straight from the pan

ETA: I agree about feeling a bit emotional making my choices for the sloppies. We've been through some weird shit together haven't we Fraus! I feel like I've known you all a lot longer than the 5 months I've been posting on this thread. Well done @Switchstreetz on your most excellent work 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

MancBee

VIP Member
View attachment 333651

Don’t worry about the little bobble head, just be cross at how irresponsible she is. On the left her head is almost as wide as her body 😡 however in reality she’s completely normally proportioned
Those two photographs are a few days apart. Look at the hair on the facetuned one, and then look at the hair of the Marcus video. I know I go on about her hair, my friend's teenager child has alopecia totalis, no hair whatsoever. No eyebrows, no eyelashes, no hair anywhere. Think of what they go through and then think of her self pitying woe is me my hair is coming out in clumps attention seeking Jack.

There's a children's alopecia self help group, and once a year they have a weekend away where all the kids ditch their wigs. It is so humbling to see girls and boys just being themselves away from taunting and teasing. The support and encouragement these children show each other is amazing. Children from as young as 5 up to teenagers, they are full of joy and happiness, no self pity about their situation at all. Jack has no idea, she makes me so angry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Silver Linings

VIP Member
My issue is that she’s someone who is supposedly naive probably older whose kids would be cross if they found out. However she’s not naive cos she’s switched on enough to read through the lines of the article and respond the same day by creating a whole new Twitter and tweet it to various publications. One of these things is not like the other
I wonder what her kids do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Emmapism

VIP Member
It's exactly as that article describes. Double down on the thing that makes anyone who would criticise you some kind of ableist monster. They've got you pegged honey and so do we.

Plenty of our posters have ADHD and other conditions. Try again?

• Heart
Reactions: 74

HarderFaster

VIP Member
She needs to stop this. ADHD is primarily misunderstood in women because it doesn’t manifest as fidgeting and misbehaviour and underachieving. A huge number of women with ADHD are high-functioning, successful, highly intelligent, and they will meet deadlines and compulsively organise their professional lives to the detriment of their personal well-being.

So many women I know who’ve been diagnosed were mistakenly diagnosed as BPD, bi-polar etc etc, when in fact it was this “masking” behaviour which was destroying them. Jack makes attempts at copying this with her stupid fucking colour-coded lists but ultimately it’s just performative procrastination.

Jack is welcome to tout her shopped diagnosis as a reason for her repeated missed deadlines and unpreparedness, if she can say “this is not the case for everyone with my condition”. But it rankles with me that she’s asking for an excuse to do a sub-standard job and thus perpetuating the idea that if an employer hires someone with ADHD they can expect lateness, erratic behaviour and shitty excuses.

Standard Jack to wave her privately diagnosed and treated condition as a shield against this article calling out her grift. I’m heartened that people in her industry are noticing, but nonetheless others will certainly jump to her defence even though it’s fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

MancBee

VIP Member
Re ADHD "I am not a spokesperson, I just talk about it sometimes."

Sometimes? Every day. Also every time she cocks something up, everytime she is called out, everytime she misses a deadline, everytime she wants money, everytime she is challenged, everytime she wants attention, every damned day. Tedious, lying grifter.

No wonder she can't sustain a relationship, she is a gaslighting emotional sponge, needing constant attention, compliments and affirmation.

She is getting to me again. Why do I let her?

Last edited:
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Has Jack ever uttered a single tweet about Giovanna being on IAC until she won and could ride on her coattails for a bit of attention at 11pm?

Nah, thought not 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

MancBee

VIP Member
We bloody know you have ADHD, all your followers know you have ADHD, it's even in the letters after your name on your Twitter for those that are uncertain. There's no need to constantly refer to it, you mention it daily, and often hourly. It is not an excuse for bad behaviour, it is not an excuse for lying and it is certainly not an excuse for gritting money off those with limited income.

ETA, beaten to it by @ChickenPorridge I need faster fingers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The squiggle who tweeted her the Scotsman article (ETA same Squig as in @HotesTilaire receipt above)
View attachment 333940
View attachment 333943
I've often felt Jack is an amusing distraction - but tweets like this are awful and bring home the reality. Jack lives in a lovely house with every comfort and still pretends to be poor and takes money off people. She is a con artist pure and simple. No better than scammers who take money off old people over the phone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just putting this here as a depressing reminder of how Jack's £20 shop isn't just useless, it's actively damaging.

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 08.10.55.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I'm late diagnosed Autism and ADHD, and this behaviour really really boils my piss - I don't know a single other soul with with either ADHD or Autism who behaves in such a shameful manner
She's buckling up for a 'poor me with all my conditions' fight isn't she?
I am an Auty, with ADD and Rheumatoid Arthritis... I haven't and won't ever use them as excuses. Living with conditions and illness is about adapting and managing. Jack seems to think that they're a "get out of jail free card" for whatever chaos/bullshit/shit storm she's created.

• Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
She has definitely read that article. She is shitting bricks.

"I'm alright, I'm not poor, don't send me money (that's a first), I'm OK, I'm frugal" She is more transparent than a window.

As soon as the mainstream press comes calling, she will point them to this tweet, totally ignoring everything that's gone before. But the receipts are here. Thanks to you lovely group of ninnies.

• Heart
  • Haha