Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you put her shoulders back on and cover up her collarbones she still looks facially filtered to duck but less otherworldly.
D0C3E160-2FD6-4A85-956E-F87309962D40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It's Crohn's and Colitis Awareness week, they also use purple..
yup. This is why I got into 'it' I have Ulcerative colitis. I am beyond angry. How bleeping dare she?
Pure evil.

With you there, 100%❤
I'm a disabled frau too, I had a SCI in 2012 & have spent the last 8 years struggling from no mobility, to electric wheelchair, to manual chair & now a stick (I use a chair when I need to because of nerve pain/damage & fatigue). I volunteer & run a sports club with adults/young people with physical disabilities, it's my reason for getting up in the morning. I fully support #iseepurple & this kind of bullshit absolutely boils my piss.
❤Frau

ETA. & I don't care if this does🔺️me
Big cuddles for you Dr Franken Furter xxxx
I am always thrilled to big up my fellow #purple fraus.
We spend our lives trying to justify how tired, clumsy and clunky we are. We are slowly gaining respect and acceptance.
And then bleeping Jack Monroe makes us all look like freeloaders who need to pose in our pants and rob vulnerable people on the internet.
Apologies if I've upset anyone, but I am at the end of my tether. xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
And she’s wearing two of them layered! Which is weird in itself, but also adds up to bloody £190 🤯
I bet that’s sweaty wearing 2 at a time, shapewear is typically very finely woven so I’m not sure how breathable it is wearing two...

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Such japes, bit weird to streak in front of your housemate who also happens to be an ex but ok, prob didn't happen anyway. Is she going out of her way to embarrass herself today or..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
God!!!! The constant mentions of boobs, nudity, blah blah

She's constantly playing the "aren't I sexy?" Thing. Get lost, you photoshopped git

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh, doing your best to humiliate your girlfriend in front of her peers is sooooooooooooo funny.

It's definitely not abusive in the slightest. No, not at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.