Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit squiggle! Someone has landed the article at her feet 😱 with massive side of sarcasm 😬
I’ve just done a Kardashianesque hand flapping screech! No. Way! She’s going to flip. I don’t know how Twitter works, can her squiggles see something that she’s tagged in? Is she able to block or delete it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am hooting. I programmed Slopbot to be a parody of her but she's truly just a parody of herself. By the way, Jack, your one instance of 'thankyou' means 'mushrooms blended to mince texture' will be added to the ingredients class. 'Any mushroom' is already in there but I'm sure you knew that anyway, dear heart.

@Switchstreetz The Sloppies are *chef's kiss*, I was getting quite concerned about choosing the most appropriate responses. It's hard to believe all those are mere highlights from the last ten months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Brilliant Sloppies! Just submitted. You'll have to tell us how many entries you get overall, I'm intrigued!

Reactions: 21
Holy tit squiggle! Someone has landed the article at her feet 😱 with massive side of sarcasm 😬
Looks like that squiggle donated several times to Jack and is now realising that Jack is actually much more affluent than she is. Her first tweet says "Imagine how you'd feel if you gave lots of little donations to someone in what felt like just about affordable chunks because you thought they really needed help. It all adds up to £1452."

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 105
I read “holy tit squiggle” like “holy slop Batman”
Ffs I was on my way up the mussels and pears to bed and this kicks off...

Squiggle gave lots of little bits of money to grifter Monroe did she? Popcorn gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this has been posted already, I was busy streaking whilst my husband was on a Zoom call. Anyway, I noticed this:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 23.33.24.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
That poor squiggle. I listened to that documentary, “Desperately Seeking Sympathy” and I understand better how people can be lured in and end up donating what they don’t really have. Shocking. Jack truly needs to be revealed as the Big Bad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Looks like that squiggle donated several times to Jack and is now realising that Jack is actually much more affluent than she is. Her first tweet says "Imagine how you'd feel if you gave lots of little donations to someone in what felt like just about affordable chunks because you thought they really needed help. It all adds up to £1452."
No way! 😲 If someone's given nearly FIFTEEN HUNDRED quid to Jack without stopping to question it long before now, then frankly that's their own stupidity. I call bullshit or an alt account.

Edited to add: Sorry, after reading further posts above, I realise it's a bit harsh to use the word stupidity, people clearly can and do get sucked in. Sorry, squiggle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Just voted in the magnificent Sloppies! Truly a work of art. Of course, I just had to be a greedy little goblin.

I found one category difficult. There are entertaining lies with twit and then there are the ones like Grenfell and the poverty cosplay which boil my blood. I went for entertaining (and ridiculous) in the end, as instructed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Incey is on her way ! 👋
A massive thank you to all the Fraus who keep us up to date with screenshots etc
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Between Slopbot and The Sloppies, and everything else, I'm not sure I could ❤ you horrible lot even more! Need time to contemplate my votes though (more so than a recent local election anyway)

I'm glad the squigs are waking up, and feel truly sorry for the ones who got sucked in. Imagine a lot of them feel somewhat embarassed by donating to her, when their own finances weren't great.

The streaking episode was ridiculous, no wonder they've been deleted!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.