Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d cook something so amazing that she takes the pan to bed with her. She’s been giddy for about 48 hours. Night night time lil’pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@Switchstreetz The Sloppies <insert David Rose obsessed with this gif>

INCREDIBLE! I feel humble to be in the company of such creative, talented, funny human beings (no puppy hybrids here!)!

Also Jack, go the duck to sleep. You’re up early tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
More like Cliff to me

Not a rewrite this time, and one of those things you regret ever starting as it turns out pretty cr@p, but .....

Devil Woman
Cliff Richard

I've had nothing but bad luck ( DKL, Hellmann's, Lingreenie, Cabal ..... )
Since the day I saw the cat at my door ( Pretzel )
So I came into you sweet lady ( Louisa )
Answering your mystical call ( Viv )

Crystal ball on the table ( Tennis players ..... tut )
Showing the future, the past ( Sentient Mirror )
Same cat with them evil eyes ( Cooper )
And I knew it was a spell she cast ( Kirsty )

She's just a devil woman ( Hmmm ..... )
With evil on her mind .....
Beware the devil woman .....
She's gonna get you .....

She's just a devil woman .....
She's gonna get you from behind .....

Give me the ring on your finger ( SHE LEFT!! )
Let me see the lines on your hand ( Rough-hewn )
I can see me a tall dark stranger ( Marcus )
Giving you what you hadn't planned ( Muddy puddle )

I drank the potion she offered me ( Kombucha )
I found myself on the floor ( Clawing )
Then I looked in those big green eyes ( JO envy )
And I wondered what I'd came there for ( Facebook Live )

She's just a devil woman ( You know who ..... )
She's gonna get you .....

She's just a devil woman .....
She's gonna get you from behind .....
Stay away, look out .....

If you're out on a moonlit night ( Howling )
Be careful of them neighborhood strays ( Mr Fox )
Of a lady with long black hair ( Annunziata )
Tryin' to win you with her feminine ways ( Nigella )

..... Repeat .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
@Switchstreetz The Sloppies <insert David Rose obsessed with this gif>

INCREDIBLE! I feel humble to be in the company of such creative, talented, funny human beings (no puppy hybrids here!)!

Also Jack, go the duck to sleep. You’re up early tomorrow!
Honestly youre all so funny, i went back to some old edinburgh & black eye threads as part of making the quiz and it felt so nostalgic 😄

Jack makes the chaos but you wonderful lot are the ones who turn it into comedy instead of being frustrating

Just found out about the scotsman article and im over the moon but also oops (whoopsyboo? 😄) on dropping the sloppies the same day - we're gonna get double the chaos now. My bad 😳

I imagine a new ring bound folder has been cracked open in the eaves of a crappy bungalow in Southend tonight 😬

Such a great article! I like that it focused on the right things - grifting from those less well off - and didnt name names😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
That is a tiny portion! I thought that was a potato crisp on top of giant fusilli pasta but it's a slice of garlic on normal size fusilli on a Sophie conran portmeirion side plate.
Oh! I thought it was a sliced carrot. Cos carrot pasta is a thing, amiright?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing she's not moving house any time soon, as she alluded to a couple of weeks ago. Pickfords would tell her to shove that crockery up her arse

• Haha
Honestly youre all so funny, i went back to some old edinburgh & black eye threads as part of making the quiz and it felt so nostalgic 😄

Jack makes the chaos but you wonderful lot are the ones who turn it into comedy instead of being frustrating

Just found out about the scotsman article and im over the moon but also oops (whoopsyboo? 😄) on dropping the sloppies the same day - we're gonna get double the chaos now. My bad 😳

I imagine a new ring bound folder has been cracked open in the eaves of a crappy bungalow in Southend tonight 😬

Such a great article! I like that it focused on the right things - grifting from those less well off - and didnt name names😁
You are an absolute genius, The Sloppies are hella chef’s kiss AF! I cackled at “assassination attempt of @MancBee” and just all of it had me hooting. You deserve the ultimate maverick award for creating the awards ceremony we never knew we needed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
You are a bloody maverick genius!

• Heart
  • Haha
The Sloppies! Amazing. I cannot believe how funny and clever our cabal is! I heart you all.

I had such a hard time casting my votes and have had tears of laughter remembering it all.
I have voted and now I shall absolutely get to duck(ing bed). It’s what Viv would have wanted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thought I’d quickly cast my Sloppies votes before I turned in for the night, and now I’m hooting and fizzing far too much to get any dinosaur snores in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.