Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...she's going to get away with all this yet again...lie...explain it away...and all the squiggles will ooze sympathy toward her. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 28
No, No, No, No, No, No....
She's not going to make me flip again... No..
You tell us about your medication all the bleeping time.
If you took the cunts this wouldn't happen, but you don't take them for ADHD/ASD do you?
Just an opinion here, you take them for weight loss.
I bet she punched the air in delight when she managed to convince her private doctor to agree with her self diagnosis. They probably agreed with her to get her out of the door.

I have mentioned before about my experiences with getting prescriptions from a dodgy doctor. They will prescribe anything to shut you up (or in my case because I thought he was a mate). I got whatever I wanted, I was even prescribed methadone, which was definitely not required, I was never a heroin addict. You can get anything if you are willing to pay enough and shop around for a dodgy doctor.............not that I'm saying that is what Jack has done, of course, I'm just sharing my observations.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We are the few who see past disabilities- to the empty grifting husk.
Why hasn’t she applied for PIP 🤔

Reactions: 40
She cannot be allowed to hide behind the letters for much longer. It is so damaging in so many ways. Time for change on these social media platforms

Reactions: 37
Does anyone have the graph for her most recent loss in followers?
I don't often look at her SM because it angers me, but I just checked. Normally I have 60 people I follow who follow her, but now it is only 48!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What she is doing by blaming all her failings on her ADHD diagnosis is tarring all people with ADHD with the same brush. She states she is not a spokesperson for the community, well it's a damed good job she isn't. She is dangerous to every community she latches onto.

I know her time in the limelight is over, she is never going to make it big in the media. I just hope her time conning money out of (truly) vulnerable people is also coming to an end.

As she gets older, this little girl cutesy, aren't I out there, look at me, no look at ME, yes ME, loooooook at MEEEEEEEEE, persona grows boring and tiresome. It may be endearing in a 20 something, it is tragic in a 40 something......she's not got long to go!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ickle smol Jack to her followers, shameless grifter at best (or evil animal abusing thief at worst) to us. She isn't even convincing in her attempts at cosplaying being an ADHD or autism sufferer. It's just a game to her. I wonder what BB Louisa thinks of the article. Remember she tweeted about Jack inventing healthy start vouchers? I am constantly torn between thinking she is complicit in some of Jack's nonsense or she is a victim.

Reactions: 40
Her diagnosis was only a turning point in that it gave her a handy excuse for grifting.

What other changes have we seen due to this "diagnosis"? Has she become more focused and productive now that she is diagnosed and medicated?

Has she duck.

In fact, she's actually got worse, if that's possible.

No Jack, sorry, you don't get to wheel out ADHD as an excuse for being a grifting, lying twit.

I know personally how tough it is and I do honestly sympathise, but it's not an excuse to lie, grift, cheat, etc. I can honestly say it has nearly killed me in the past and it's hard for my family too, but I get on with things to the best of my ability, as all adults do, no matter what issues or differences they have.

Every single person has their own struggles, it's only lazy grifting twats who use ADHD etc as a reason for being a lying grifting twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She needs to stop this. ADHD is primarily misunderstood in women because it doesn’t manifest as fidgeting and misbehaviour and underachieving. A huge number of women with ADHD are high-functioning, successful, highly intelligent, and they will meet deadlines and compulsively organise their professional lives to the detriment of their personal well-being.

So many women I know who’ve been diagnosed were mistakenly diagnosed as BPD, bi-polar etc etc, when in fact it was this “masking” behaviour which was destroying them. Jack makes attempts at copying this with her stupid bleeping colour-coded lists but ultimately it’s just performative procrastination.

Jack is welcome to tout her shopped diagnosis as a reason for her repeated missed deadlines and unpreparedness, if she can say “this is not the case for everyone with my condition”. But it rankles with me that she’s asking for an excuse to do a sub-standard job and thus perpetuating the idea that if an employer hires someone with ADHD they can expect lateness, erratic behaviour and crappy excuses.

Standard Jack to wave her privately diagnosed and treated condition as a shield against this article calling out her grift. I’m heartened that people in her industry are noticing, but nonetheless others will certainly jump to her defence even though it’s bleeping bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I don't often look at her SM because it angers me, but I just checked. Normally I have 60 people I follow who follow her, but now it is only 48!
Marmalade usually has this info

Reactions: 13
I'm late diagnosed Autism and ADHD, and this behaviour really really boils my piss - I don't know a single other soul with with either ADHD or Autism who behaves in such a shameful manner
She's buckling up for a 'poor me with all my conditions' fight isn't she?
I am an Auty, with ADD and Rheumatoid Arthritis... I haven't and won't ever use them as excuses. Living with conditions and illness is about adapting and managing. Jack seems to think that they're a "get out of jail free card" for whatever chaos/bullshit/tit storm she's created.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
We've all witnessed her symptom collecting and diagnosis gathering before our very eyes during kitten-gate (hey Jack, my cat had this and needed splints. Jack 5 minutes later: Oh yeah it's looking like cat will need splints 🙄), it's quite obvious that she does the same for herself IMO. So damaging.

Reactions: 42
Just an opinion here, you take them for weight loss.
Thank god, someone finally said it. Have been thinking this for a while, and assumed that this may be why she looked so wasted and gaunt in the summer. (Just an opinion, m’ Lord)

May be missing it, but where does it say ‘pathological liar and shameless fantasist’. Or perhaps that has nothing to do with ADHD and has everything to do with her being a complete hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recent twitter stats. She's had a decent fortnight but interestingly she started losing followers again in the last couple of days.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 12.03.28.png

Reactions: 24
The sloppies went viral overnight- 230 responses!!!

The reason im posting though: we now have a "get to duck" pacman, i know at least one of you is lying you scamps! 😄

(Or Jack enjoyed the form so much she completed it twice...don't do that, it's cheating Jack!)
When looking at this all I can see is Jac-Man, her red lips from THAT terrifying selfie, and the upper layer of alleged filler. And now I'm imagining a Jac-Man game where she floats around the crappy bungalow gobbling up SSRIs and bowls of slop while avoiding ghosts (aka bailiffs and Scottish journalists).

Not even getting into her latest predictable pulling out the ADHD defence to deflect any and all criticism, because it gets me too angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Whatever ailment or condition she has, she says "this is what it is like to have X, this is what it is like to have Y". She never acknowledges that people experience these things differently.

It is also suspicious that whenever she is describing her illnesses that she has ALL the symptoms, and they are always severe. Even down to a splinter for goodness sake. She just lists everything noted on WebMD relating to her condition.

It is tragic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I bet she punched the air in delight when she managed to convince her private doctor to agree with her self diagnosis. They probably agreed with her to get her out of the door.

I have mentioned before about my experiences with getting prescriptions from a dodgy doctor. They will prescribe anything to shut you up (or in my case because I thought he was a mate). I got whatever I wanted, I was even prescribed methadone, which was definitely not required, I was never a heroin addict. You can get anything if you are willing to pay enough and shop around for a dodgy doctor.............not that I'm saying that is what Jack has done, of course, I'm just sharing my observations.
I could really go off about this.
As I mentioned before I was medicated from age 3 before ADHD was a thing, most certainly before ASD was recognised and LONG before it was acknowledged girls presented differently.
I had a horrible, lonely childhood.
Being injected with Paraldehyde at 5 years old which gave me hallucinations or knocked me out so I fell asleep in my food.
My late-life diagnosis was a godsend.
I was at the point of ending myself, that's how bad it had got. Mrs TUIT fought so hard for me.
Then this bleep comes along...
I'm going to have to stop, I've got points on my Tattle License and I don't want a ban.
But to any Frauen or Herren who start to feel sorry for her. Don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.