Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
the face when you go on tattle to read all the filth that’s been posted about you and see they’re talking about what you might order from mcdonald’s
7D79E0FE-BAD1-4E92-9EFB-EF93711AAE72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Hello! New fan here! You people are the best, i love your energy! I've been laughing reading your previous threads, I'm now on the 3rd, still have some catching up to do, but I'm enjoying this.
What has Jack done to me? I think since this weekends match I've been obsessed with him, I'm not even English, hate Man. CIty (United fan), but can't stop watching videos, pictures...I'm ashamed to admit this but because of him I've downloaded Tumblr, which I haven't used for this kind of purposes since I was in around my early 20s. And now here I'm 29, and crushing on a football player. I first saw him on the Euros, my sister was saying he is sexy, cute bla, bla, I was like No, with this haircut, how can anyone think he is sexy. But now...how the turntables. He is everything I don't like in a man, but I can't stop won't stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

xxlax

@xxlax can you share any goss from leeds? were you just in the crowd or did you get to meet him?
I was there because an Artist I work with was performing so I was backstage a lot and that’s where I seen him. Honestly he was just living his best life you could tell he was gassed that all the rappers and stuff wanted a picture with him, in my opinion he wasn’t a sloppy drunk he was a happy carefree drunk! It was so cute he is cute

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BDY_97

VIP Member
but that’s up to him its his instant it’s the face that Sasha shared the account , she should of kept it on her private I think she’s trying to make a point and using Hollie that’s the vibe I’m getting like Sasha never posts about jack or the sister
Not being funny but who are you or we to say what she can and can’t post? She’s obviously know the girl for over half of her life so if she wants to post for her birthday then I don’t see the problem. As I said I don’t like the girl but she obviously loves Hollie

Reactions: 22

BDY_97

VIP Member
Kalvin Phillips was a BEAST tonight. what a legend.
Love him. Those dimples are a joke

I didn’t think I could love an England team more than the 2018 World Cup squad but I was wrong. There’s something about this team that feels so special I honestly think they are in with a real shot at winning trophies if they continue the way they are now. I love the fact that they are all good friends as well despite playing for rival clubs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Jen667

VIP Member
honestly, when that girl was like ‘does he have pubes’ i was gone. you know you’re in the thirst pit so deep when you’re asking about pubes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

still convinced JG smashes to viva la vida 🤷🏻‍♀️
I believe the pubes enquiry came from me. I like to raise the bar and keep things highbrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Casey can

Chatty Member
Someone commented on fb that Jack looked like Kevin and Perry at Leeds and now I can’t unsee it.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sterling has had a lot of goals over the summer but none as poignant as that one. FUCK OFF HUNGARY YOU RACIST CUNTS 😘 the silence as well when he scored I cba 😭

• Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.

• Heart