Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he’s so cute (Jack not Kirk 😂) and he’s dressed better tonight but could lose the cap for once as I really love his floppy ruffly yummy hair
This is too cute. Jack's said before that Kirk never minds when Hollie wants jack to facetime him, and it's why jack never minds calling and facetiming kids - he knows how much it means to them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just laughing at the way everyone is actually calling him Kirk like that’s his real name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So do we think they’re going to SGP today? I’m praying for some content like during the euros! I know it’s only…. What 3 games, but we want unicorn rides and yoga butt shots! We want sexy astro pitch arrival strolls with Jacks just got out of bed hair. We want alllllll the bants. Don’t let us down England social media team!

Reactions: 12
@xxlax can you share any goss from leeds? were you just in the crowd or did you get to meet him?
I was there because an Artist I work with was performing so I was backstage a lot and that’s where I seen him. Honestly he was just living his best life you could tell he was gassed that all the rappers and stuff wanted a picture with him, in my opinion he wasn’t a sloppy drunk he was a happy carefree drunk! It was so cute he is cute

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 736043

....the look, when you straddle those thighs
What a beautiful face, sculpted by the gods 😍❤🥵

Wait till I straddle your face Jack 😈

[/QUOTE]
So do we think they’re going to SGP today? I’m praying for some content like during the euros! I know it’s only…. What 3 games, but we want unicorn rides and yoga butt shots! We want sexy astro pitch arrival strolls with Jacks just got out of bed hair. We want alllllll the bants. Don’t let us down England social media team!
Yes I believe they’re going today as they don’t have long to get training in before Thursday’s game. Praying for Euros style content and bants between the boys and a special shower cam of Jack lathering himself up while his conditioner gets to work

The fingers 🥵🥵🥵🥵

He knows how to use them fingers I'm sure of it
He is actually MADE for pleasure 🥵🥵🥵💦💦🔥💦👆🏻🌊🌊💥💥

Get an eyeful of this 🍑🍆:

I’d rather be getting a faceful / mouthful / tongueful of all of that - either way the floodgates have opened and I’m a horny wreck again and I’ve not even got out of bed yet 😈😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That grealish/Rebecca insta aka Sashas private account has posted another pic of jack and his sisters! Has to be someone who has access to all of their accounts

Reactions: 4
I was there because an Artist I work with was performing so I was backstage a lot and that’s where I seen him. Honestly he was just living his best life you could tell he was gassed that all the rappers and stuff wanted a picture with him, in my opinion he wasn’t a sloppy drunk he was a happy carefree drunk! It was so cute he is cute
your job sounds like so much fun! get it girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.