Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Anyone know how late/early Gareth announces his starting line up? I’ve never needed to pay as much close attention before 😂

Keen to get an eyeful of Jack ASAP but also don’t want dastardly Hungarian players fouling him too much as I need Jack to appear at Wembley on Sunday where I will be a few rows away from the pitch itself ready to launch myself onto him 😈
no but I’ll be stalking face book and Twitter like a hawk today

Chains do something 😭

oh my jordan with a chain on 🥵🥵🥵

spilldatea

VIP Member
That’s unkind. ☹
We hate it when this rave thread gets slagged off (by the Wags). The MM thread just feel the same way about him that this thread does about Jack. And there are quite a few of us who inhabit both threads.
We don’t need to sink to the level of the haterz 😭
If you don’t like it. Don’t read it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
definitely wasn’t meant in that way at all! go back to my original comment, it was just a joke.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I wondered what the connection with Kirk from Corrie was and now it makes sense if his little sister is a huge Corrie fan. It's sweet Andy/Kirk went to the party with his kids and it's clear Jack is so good with his little sister.
Does anyone know if cuz / Sash was there because surely she'd be invited or will we get another selfie with the dog today...
I’m guessing she was, but she just didn’t post anything. Since it was a family event, she could’ve posted on her private Instagram. —I’m just happy to see Jack 😂🤤