Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…
Good work! Continue like this and you’ll be looking at a promotion.
(That might be an empty promise by the way. There aren’t promotions but I wanted to encourage you🏆)

I feel like we are more on alert than M15.

Deleted tea?

No problemo!

One of our operatives will have seen it and will report back to us swiftly, so we can discuss it in detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Geexoxo

VIP Member
E87186FD-D2EE-41DC-9374-A8306CF4551F.png

Just dropping the best screenshot I’ve ever taken. Cause this is what’s important and what we’re all here for 😍 resume your thirsting ladies

• Heart
  • Haha

fortheloveofgrealish

768FA2F4-3428-4217-AB48-B553AAA9155B.jpeg
03E56695-BAF4-481B-9A29-07B5CD481CEA.jpeg
C452D397-74A5-4EE0-8052-3F2E768D9BE6.jpeg
4E44659E-5DA4-4286-94C2-4B6DB55F8E7E.jpeg

Recap of the last thread

Jack and his cousin are renting a nice apartment in Manchester, which she is posting for all the world to see

Jack was partying like a singleton at Leeds festival last night with Stormzy is 72 years old

He is on fire on the pitch as man city had another clean sheet yesterday in hammering of the gunners

He still hasn’t claimed Sash yet and she is either out with her bestie or the dog

He still has appalling dress sense

He is back to SGP tomorrow and looking forward to some sexy England training kit pics

He is still as hot as the sun and totally fuckable

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
My daughter just hit me with ‘you get me’ I’m a brum accent. Wonder what videos she’s been watching 🤔
Oh no! 🙈

fucked and fed 😂😂😂😂😂 me googling who David is
I've made him up, but for an idea loosely loosely based on the Beckham's, but younger. But a more solid relationship reputation.

Hahahahahah brilliant
I'm calling it - Jack and Sasha in cheesy Asda Christmas advert - rushing around getting all the last minute trimmings, Sasha going on about how amazing it all is.
Then at the checkout jack pays, looks at the camera and says "ya can't beat a bit o' aasdaa"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Jen667

VIP Member
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I agree 💯 I don’t feel bad. 🤣

I feel like it’s Jack doing his bit for Help the Aged.
Oi oi some of us are only in our mid 30s you know 🤣🤣

In all seriousness he’s done his bit for my mojo. I hadn’t lusted after a man in 6 or 7 years and the Covid lockdowns hammered my mental health and I felt dead inside and there was literally no joy in my life. I was only telling a friend back in May that I knew I was heterosexual but couldn’t remember why - thought I’d gone asexual 😂.
Thankfully I spoke too soon: Jack has basically jolted my entire being and hormones back into life and I’m literally on fire again 🔥 I will continue to indulgently lust after him guilt free 😍.

Might write Gareth a thank you card for including him in the Euros squad but not till he gives Jack plenty of game time this week and orders him to get his shorts on

• Heart
  • Haha

Remymia

The first time I heard of jack was during the whole drink/driving lockdown stuff and I remember thinking god what a prick
Now look at me 😬

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m honestly getting bored of all the talk of him going out and drinking etc. He has always been this way so it’s not really surprising, and so far it hasn’t made any impact on how footballing abilities. If one day it does then fair enough but no point in saying what if for something that will probably never happen

He's out again tonight by the look of it
It’s his sisters birthday party

Reactions: 17

SuperNurse

Can I just ask, WHEN THE FUCK IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate 🙄

• Haha

SuperNurse

Screenshot_20210830-112811_Samsung Internet.jpg

My 3 year old saw me looking at this pic the other day, I think someone posted it on the last thread, and he said it was his dad 🤦‍♀️ I FUCKING WISH SON, however, I must be a lucky lady if my bloke looks like him 💁‍♀️

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
i swear to god nothing gives me life more than how fuming pickford gets when he has to do his job. heavy relate.

• Haha
  • Heart