Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told my 18 year old daughter earlier that I have a huge crush on Jack Grealish. Her response was "not you too" so I'm glad to find this thread 😉 I'm too old to have a schoolgirl crush but there's just something about him...

The fan fictions are amazing 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to say that all the horny middle aged mums here have given me a right ole laugh with your dirty comments and emojis😂😂😂 i'll join the club!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to say that all the horny middle aged mums here have given me a right ole laugh with your dirty comments and emojis😂😂😂 i'll join the club!
I used to laugh at horny, middle-aged mums but now that I pretty much am one, I totally get it!
We don’t reach 40 or whatever and stop wanting sex. Still have that itch that needs scratched 😜 and I think for a lot of us Jack reminds us of being young and the unsuitable guys you used to chase!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Tuesday - here’s our sexy boy from behind 🍑😍🥵

Hoping for some training pics and videos from England social media bods today (going to assume they were on bank holiday hours yesterday…)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, Ted Lasso - are the sending up Jack a bit with Jamie tarte? I watched the latest ep and clocked hairband, low socks and mini shin pads 😂 I don’t (didn’t 🙃) follow football enough to know if this is specific enough to be taking the mick a bit!
I bloody love Ted Lasso 🧡

Reactions: 4
So, Ted Lasso - are the sending up Jack a bit with Jamie tarte? I watched the latest ep and clocked hairband, low socks and mini shin pads 😂 I don’t (didn’t 🙃) follow football enough to know if this is specific enough to be taking the mick a bit!
I bloody love Ted Lasso 🧡
One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”

Reactions: 1
View attachment 737642

Gonna need content like this please, my hormones demand it
My goodness my tongue would fall off trying to lick every part of him over and over💋👅🍆😈🥵🔥💥🌊💦

Demanding Jack shower cam now from the England bods, especially since he revealed his shower/hair routine over the Euros. Wouldn’t be fair not to give us a step by step demo…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”
Oh I’m glad I’m not so obsessed I’m making everything thing about him 😂
Watch it when you get the chance, it’s lovely, and funny
Pic from the last series. His hair is now jack style with hairband and he did a stint on love
505BFE87-F41F-47BC-A1E4-1473130E1101.jpeg
island

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Demanding Jack shower cam now from the England bods, especially since he revealed his shower/hair routine over the Euros. Wouldn’t be fair not to give us a step by step demo…

Omg we use the same hairspray. That’s it. Confirmation that we’re soul mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s my boy ❤❤❤😍😍😍

(Hopefully Gareth telling him he’s starting on Thursday and sorry Jack but we ordered you the wrong shorts and they’re a bit small, is that OK?)

Have just watched this press conference clip from June which I hadn’t watched before - didn’t know Jack had collapsed when he was 15 preparing to play for the young England squad 😰 but clearly nothing seriously amiss as he’ll have been fully checked out since. Probably just fainted.
Sadly no more excessive blonde highlights any time soon as his mum wasn’t impressed with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.