Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh, soulmates, was all I would eat for breakfast for years. But not Kellogg's - Tesco ones cos they're crunchier. I used to take a Tupperware pot of them to friends houses if I slept over 🤣
brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 oh no it has to be Tesco’s own!!

It was the Gemma Collins petrol money for me

View attachment 736658

Gem and JG10 the true soulmates. Secret weapon who?
gemma Collins petrol money 🤣🤣😭

Pube comment will forever kill me

View attachment 736657
Just dropping the best screenshot I’ve ever taken. Cause this is what’s important and what we’re all here for 😍 resume your thirsting ladies
holyfuckinghell

gets me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just impatiently waiting for Hendo to slap Jack on the bum again in training. It’s not too much to ask surely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And another think why didn’t Saha post on
jack doing well I’m the euro or his goal on his home debut or his England call up I just find it strange

ygm 😂😂😂
I guess we’ll see what happens when it’s his birthday will he also get a birthday post actually acknowledging they’re together

Reactions: 2
Lets just hope she doesn't get him another puppy you can tell it's actually her dog and he prefers his K9 Guard Dog.

Reactions: 4
Can’t say anything these days Jesus

where the days gone when we talked about railing him pubes comments Lemmon and herb chicken coco pops

we all have an opion on the matter
Let’s get back to coco pops, pubes and Lemon and herb….it was the funniest, I just remember sniggering in a car park reading it all🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter just hit me with ‘you get me’ I’m a brum accent. Wonder what videos she’s been watching 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.