Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the hungarian fans are doing monkey chants. actual heartbreaking for the players to have to hear that. sad that our own players even got that abuse from their own fans after the euros. they should be banned from attending games, vile vile vile abhorant behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m shocked Mason is coming off😭

These Hungarian fans are pissing me off. The behaviour and the racist slurs is vile. I hope they get done for it!

Reactions: 5
Why? He’s not been great
he should’ve been subbed off in the euro final. went missing for most of the game.

i’m actually bleeping disgusted that whenever sterling gets the ball they’re all booing. and now with saka coming on. racist fuckers. how is this even happening it’s 2021.

Reactions: 7
he should’ve been subbed off in the euro final. went missing for most of the game.

i’m actually bleeping disgusted that whenever sterling gets the ball they’re all booing. and now with saka coming on. racist fuckers. how is this even happening it’s 2021.
I agree. The only positive thing to take away from these vile actions is the togetherness that this team have shown, and the fact that they will always back each other ❤🦁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can relax now Jack’s been subbed. I don’t have to stay glued to the tele in case I miss something sexy 🤣 Our boy played well 🥰

Reactions: 4
I saw the video of Rice presenting the award to Phillips, and he seems so cute. I bet he’s the sort of lad on a night out who’ll buy you cocktails all night and then psyche himself up to ask for your number as you’re getting in the taxi 🤣

That spit he did when he was coming off is going to keep me awake tonight
Wish it was in my mouth 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.