Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack barely knows his own name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
after coming back from the pub I barely know my own name…and after watching the boys…I love them all so much🥰 great result, if I was watching correctly, an assist from Jack🥰 I need to go to Ed and sleep (dream) this all off.xx

Reactions: 5
after coming back from the pub I barely know my own name…and after watching the boys…I love them all so much🥰 great result, if I was watching correctly, an assist from Jack🥰 I need to go to Ed and sleep (dream) this all off.xx
Same I haven’t coped the whole time it was on I need to recover by Sunday

Reactions: 1
The commentators on ITV tonight said they’d play a completely different 11 on Sunday. If that’s the case i’m selling my tickets and sulking.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
FFS I didn’t think I could be any more INFATUATED with this godly specimen but the cup photo has sent me over the edge. 💔 Just say the word Jack I’m ready to elope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker 👀 but this thread has made me howl with laughter tonight

Reactions: 2
The commentators on ITV tonight said they’d play a completely different 11 on Sunday. If that’s the case i’m selling my tickets and sulking.
I’m not sure they’ll switch the team up to that extent - maybe give the likes of Bamford a chance - but I just need some Jack time in the flesh or else I will cry and rip my ticket up 😭😭😭

FFS I didn’t think I could be any more INFATUATED with this godly specimen but the cup photo has sent me over the edge. 💔 Just say the word Jack I’m ready to elope
I know, I’m done for now, he is the work of the gods. I have no words anymore, he’s just beautiful 😩😩😭😭🥰🥰😍😍

Reactions: 7
I’d like to thank Harry ‘slab head’ Maguire for his headed goal which won me £14 in a bet.
Cheers Hazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right ladies, a little half time treat for you.....

A little jack one shot 😉

Finally read this a long time after half time (more bedtime) - talk about delivering the half time goods though! 💥

What I’d do for a Jack one shot right now! 🥵🥵🥵🍆👅💋💦💦💦💫

Reactions: 3
was great to see Jack starting (he also looked great & I spent way too long admiring his leg muscles) and what a result, but my god, the Hungarian fans were so so beyond vile and disgusting

it genuinely felt more like a far right rally at points than a world cup qualifier, but sadly not surprised for a country that has Orban as its leader

Jack’s Insta story just now 🤣 but surely they’re not on the plane back right now?! Don’t they need to sleep?!

Edit - looks like they are heading home sharpish. Charter flight just took off. Probably couldn’t wait to get out!

FCAA415C-9EAA-4441-B8C5-B1F0259009A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.