Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the face when you go on tattle to read all the filth that’s been posted about you and see they’re talking about what you might order from mcdonald’s
7D79E0FE-BAD1-4E92-9EFB-EF93711AAE72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack if u do read hear for the filth please comment and I’ll come perform it on you personally 😂😂

Nothing sexier than a maccies. Especially when you’re hanging out of your arse
he would defo get maccies for breakfast when banning or a fry up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6C708EA8-8386-4D6A-A449-85A835F439DB.jpeg

The picture above is a depiction of my mind. Jack and then just everyone else.

• Haha
i think he’s all action and no talk if ygm? like why send a dick pic when you can just fly round to his shag pad and see it in person.
His dick pics are deffo in the avengers chat. I just have a feeling they all send nudes as bants #LADSLADSLADS

i’m telling ya girls, there’s nothing better than watching him run around in shorts with his hair flopping about 😭😈
Swear his legs were glowing gold in person 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
got to be something Dior ain’t it

I reckon his a Big Mac type of guy with mozeralla sticks
I’m thinking Tom Ford

also just been Maccies couldve shared a chicken select with him like spaghetti in lady and the woman. Who said romance is dead

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.