Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kalvin Phillips was a BEAST tonight. what a legend.
Love him. Those dimples are a joke

I didn’t think I could love an England team more than the 2018 World Cup squad but I was wrong. There’s something about this team that feels so special I honestly think they are in with a real shot at winning trophies if they continue the way they are now. I love the fact that they are all good friends as well despite playing for rival clubs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m from Scotland but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed that game 😂 I need to try and hide my sheer delight when Jack is on the screen - my other half hates him 🤣

the racist chants and boos rile me so much!!
how can this still be allowed to happen. uefa need to step up and get these idiots banned

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if him & rice test positive after this 🤣
with that and leeds fest, he’s defo got an isolation in the near future 🤣

i’m still howling at this tho, peak british humour just winding the fans up and showing them their not arsed. half of me is like GO ON LADS and the other half is like ewwww that could be a cup of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
with that and leeds fest, he’s defo got an isolation in the near future 🤣

i’m still howling at this tho, peak british humour just winding the fans up and showing them their not arsed. half of me is like GO ON LADS and the other half is like ewwww that could be a cup of piss
inwas like yes lads hold your head high and middle finger

but please down drink out a cup that just got chucked at u

Reactions: 1
ED296970-C6F9-4EC1-A10D-A0B0A25C423A.jpeg

I only saw some of the England game but for what I did see I was disgusted. In situations like that the team being abused should be allowed to walk off the pitch and automatically awarded the 3 points.
No one should have to play in an atmosphere like that. I hope the Hungarians get held to account for that.

Reactions: 15
Still recovering from that…key takeaways:

- Hungarian fans are racist bastards (understatement) who should be banned for life, just utterly disgusting 🤬🤬🤬
- England were exemplary in their playing and their scoring despite the horrendous atmosphere, and dealt with it well, loved to see Sterling shoving his boot up their arses
- Jack is just the most beautiful man and I could watch him play all day and he just destroys me 🥵😍❤

Catching up on the pics of Jack now 😍😍😍

Drinking from the cup - love it! The best two fingers up 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Did I mention I love Jack? ❤❤❤

Reactions: 9
Ahhh looks like I missed a good/spicy game! Jack looks fit as in that blue kit 🤤🤤🤤 I'm going to the game on Sunday at Wembley, he better play then 😭😂

Reactions: 7
Nice to be able to enjoy Jack again because I can’t look at him the same in the city kit but tonight 😍😍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.