Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping sterling man, it’s like he’s reverted back to how he was last season. he slows the play down too much, runs into opponents and gives the ball away and just a complete lack of care when passing. wtf man!!! he needs his form back 😭

i swear if they injure jack i am rioting!!!! i need him fit to play for city ffs
That bloody Hungarian player hurting our Jack’s ankle - was literally screaming at the TV 😡😡 And another one of them squaring up to Jack - LEAVE HIM ALONE!

I need him fit for Sunday…come on Jack I know you can net one in the goal 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
That bloody Hungarian player hurting our Jack’s ankle - was literally screaming at the TV 😡😡 And another one of them squaring up to Jack - LEAVE HIM ALONE!

I need him fit for Sunday…come on Jack I know you can net one in the goal 🙌🏻
He can put it in anytime 😀😎😈🍆💦💥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How pathetic, stop throwing your drinks at them. Bloody vile.
-Well done lads 🥰🥰

Reactions: 5
Sterling has had a lot of goals over the summer but none as poignant as that one. duck OFF HUNGARY YOU RACIST CUNTS 😘 the silence as well when he scored I cba 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This game and these fans is seriously reminding me of the game against Bulgaria a few years ago when the fans were making monkey noises and being racist to Mings and others 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone see Bollas little smirk when he stood on jacks ankle horrible twit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.