Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the thread title btw - can’t remember who wrote it but it’s spot on 🙌🏻 Thankfully the kit will be on again this week (and he can take it all off as well 😈)

I don’t know if it’s the warm weather or alcohol I’ve been consuming (probably the fanfic 🔥) but the thought of him today is setting me on fire a tad - can someone post pics of him in the sea in his trunks please? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving the thread title btw - can’t remember who wrote it but it’s spot on 🙌🏻 Thankfully the kit will be on again this week (and he can take it all off as well 😈)

I don’t know if it’s the warm weather or alcohol I’ve been consuming (probably the fanfic 🔥) but the thought of him today is setting me on fire a tad - can someone post pics of him in the sea in his trunks please? 😃
A437CECF-0FA0-4710-9DE0-A5CECB47FE30.jpeg
157A4FEC-81F0-49B6-A5B2-559C00359B2B.jpeg

These? Happy to procure others if required.

honestly these set my nether regions on fire, it’s just not even funny anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 11
768FA2F4-3428-4217-AB48-B553AAA9155B.jpeg
03E56695-BAF4-481B-9A29-07B5CD481CEA.jpeg
C452D397-74A5-4EE0-8052-3F2E768D9BE6.jpeg
4E44659E-5DA4-4286-94C2-4B6DB55F8E7E.jpeg

Recap of the last thread

Jack and his cousin are renting a nice apartment in Manchester, which she is posting for all the world to see

Jack was partying like a singleton at Leeds festival last night with Stormzy is 72 years old

He is on fire on the pitch as man city had another clean sheet yesterday in hammering of the gunners

He still hasn’t claimed Sash yet and she is either out with her bestie or the dog

He still has appalling dress sense

He is back to SGP tomorrow and looking forward to some sexy England training kit pics

He is still as hot as the sun and totally fuckable

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 735359View attachment 735360
These? Happy to procure others if required.

honestly these set my nether regions on fire, it’s just not even funny anymore
Jesus bleeping Christ I need a lie down and a bucket of icy water over me 🥵🥵🥵😩😩😩🔥🔥🔥
And this is finishing me off completely 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆🌊🌊🌊

Thanks both! Will remember to actually save these to my camera roll this time 🤦🏼‍♀️

What’s better is I’m currently in polite company demurely sipping a drink in the corner sneakily looking at my phone for a covert perv but also getting unduly flustered and blotchy and having to hide it 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great thread title, well done! When will we start to see pics from England training? Tomorrow? (pant pant)

Reactions: 3
View attachment 735361View attachment 735362View attachment 735363View attachment 735364

Recap of the last thread

Jack and his cousin are renting a nice apartment in Manchester, which she is posting for all the world to see

Jack was partying like a singleton at Leeds festival last night with Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old

He is on fire on the pitch as man city had another clean sheet yesterday in hammering of the gunners

He still hasn’t claimed Sash yet and she is either out with her bestie or the dog

He still has appalling dress sense

He is back to SGP tomorrow and looking forward to some sexy England training kit pics

He is still as hot as the sun and totally fuckable
Cheers for the recap I knew I forgot something 😂

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MAN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to a noob what ‘Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old’ is about?
**asking for a friend**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been doing a fan fiction too. I’m always dead shy about sharing my writing but here goes nowt…. Nowhere near as Good as Mrs Grealish’s or Sarararah’s though !

Oh I’ve been reading this one too ! It’s good don’t put yourself down! I keep thinking about writing one myself but I’m not brave enough 😂 anyone who puts their writing out there deserves kudos !

Reactions: 5
I’ve been doing a fan fiction too. I’m always dead shy about sharing my writing but here goes nowt…. Nowhere near as Good as Mrs Grealish’s or Sarararah’s though !

I'm loving this, I'm desperate to know what the deal with Chloe is!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve been reading this one too ! It’s good don’t put yourself down! I keep thinking about writing one myself but I’m not brave enough 😂 anyone who puts their writing out there deserves kudos !
It always surprises me when there’s another hit on it 🤣
Thanks for reading it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.