Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't find it now. But love that pic of Sterling, head held high, as he walks past all those Hungarian thugs screaming abuse and giving him the finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so proud of how they stood their ground even Jude at the age of 18

Reactions: 11
And the way they protected each other. It really showed their bond. They’re not just a team, they’re brothers
excatly the way they run up to Sterling to protect hun made me emosh and I wanted to be their too they deserve so much respect

Reactions: 5
Some of the Twitter comments are brutal I’m glad he sticks up for him self

Reactions: 3
Wow they're really going for him! These are from the article.

There was a real smugness and arrogance to Jack Grealish that was quite distasteful as he sat in a sports hall at St George's Park as he spoke to ITV's Gabriel Clarke ahead of England's 4-0 win in Hungary.

There was just zero affection for Villa, a club he banged on about loving, in Grealish's first England interview since leaving. It just stank of 'Villa aren't good enough for me, I'm better than that'.

I remember Smith's parting comments outlining how he told Grealish, 'Don't be a stranger now' but it's as if he is. The boyhood Villan has long gone. It's JG10 the brand, the PR machine.

I don’t know that much about football but why are villa fans still bitter? Like did they honestly expect a player with his ability to turn down the opportunity to play in the big leagues?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.