Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casey can

Chatty Member
Dear Jack-
If you’re reading this. These are our demands.
1. Tighter shorts for Man City
2. Shorts for England. These training pants aren’t cutting it.
3. More Jack-isms.
4. A naked calendar
5. A shower photo
6. A picture of your fingers with a ruler next to them

Feel free to add to this list

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jen667

VIP Member
He seems half asleep. The average person has about 30,000 words in their vocabulary. I'd say Jack has about 12

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I’ve now tracked down the England team charter flight on Flightradar24 (it has to be them as they take charter flights and no other Midlands flights to Budapest today).
6A1E00B6-166F-4477-B4FB-5CCEBC4E5914.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I saw this and thought of all of us 😆

So glad england are playing again soon 🤤 Apologies if it’s been posted before in one of the 13 threads but it’s worth a look again 😆
6091FE5D-FAE8-4488-9CED-ECCDD0E1D6D0.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Sarararah

VIP Member
God he’s so cute (Jack not Kirk 😂) and he’s dressed better tonight but could lose the cap for once as I really love his floppy ruffly yummy hair
This is too cute. Jack's said before that Kirk never minds when Hollie wants jack to facetime him, and it's why jack never minds calling and facetiming kids - he knows how much it means to them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Don't forget we aren't allowed to talk about Sasha on the WAGS thread so it's bound to end up on here.
Nobody hates her btw and it's very kind of her to share him with other girls.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks there’s something so endearing about Harry Kane - I don’t know if it’s the fact he can’t seem to string a sentence together or he just seems like a good Dad but I don’t have a bad word to say. I’d let him buy me a wine.
he’s definitely the guy who lingers around you all night and tells you how pretty you are and is super complimentary and kind. buys you drinks all night only for you to ditch him at the end of the night and go home with a fuckboy like our jack.

• Haha